Extra: Heavy Rain

Extra: Heavy Rain (Page 1/2)

    *

    Qi Lan started to get involved in the family business during college.

    After graduation, he officially took over the family group.

    Qi Lan, who settled in the group headquarters, did not take Ruan Qingqing back to the Qi family's house.

    First, he was afraid that Ruan Qingqing would feel uncomfortable or wronged in a place where he could not see.

    Of course, Qi Lan felt that Ruan Qingqing would definitely make the other party feel wronged in the end.

    He is a living example.

    His baby is not someone who cares about the other person.

    In her eyes, everyone in this world is the same, and she treats them equally.

    Well, now except him!

    Tail up.jpg

    Crazy tail shaking.jpg

    Second, he himself prefers to live with Ruan Qingqing in their small home.

This will give him a nongnong sense of happiness and security.

    This morning.

    Qi Lan should have gotten up to go to work, but when he heard the rumbling thunder outside, and then looked through the window and saw that it was gloomy outside, and there was strong wind and heavy rain. He

    immediately decided to skip work with confidence.

    Holding the soft and fragrant Xin Jianjian, who was still sleeping soundly because she was too tired at night, the young man, who had matured a lot, stayed in bed openly.

    It was not until the housekeeper came upstairs and knocked on the door to inform him that Mo Shengyan and Han Shu were visiting that he kissed Xin Jianjian who was awakened and let her continue to sleep.

After changing clothes and washing up, he went downstairs.

    "Why are you here so early in the morning? The weather outside is so bad. Hey, what is that?"

    Qi Lan approached Mo Shengyan and Han Shu while rubbing his hair.

    As soon as he got closer, he saw the cages at their feet.

    "A cat and a dog."

    Mo Shengyan adjusted his gold-rimmed glasses and said, "Didn't you say last time that you wanted to raise a few pets because you were afraid that Ruan Qingqing would be bored at home alone? Han Shu and I accidentally saw a suitable one and sent it to you."

    Han Shu continued, "The cat is an orange cat and the dog is a golden retriever. They are both easy to raise. It's not good to disturb you at night. When I looked outside this morning, I calculated that you would be at home, so I came here with A Yan."

  "Is that so? Thank you."

    He squatted down to look at the kittens and puppies in the cage.

    They are all very cute.

    It should have just been a month old.

    Qi Lan reached out and poked them twice. They felt soft and fluffy. He looked at them and suddenly his expression

   Extra: Rainy Day (Page 2/2)

said in a complicated tone: "It's so cute, it's such a cute guy, he won't snatch the baby's favor from me, right?"

    Han Shu: "..."

    Mo Shengyan: "..."

    The two looked childish and more handsome, even after the cruel experience in the business world, their eyes were still clear and bright, and they looked like good friends who lived a happy life. They

    were all in a complicated mood.

    ...

    When Ruan Qingqing went downstairs, Mo Shengyan and Han Shu were still there.

    Because of Qi Lan, Ruan Qingqing inevitably saw them frequently.

    Nodding to them lightly, Ruan Qingqing came to the restaurant, and the servants quickly brought her breakfast.

    The servants in this villa were all transferred from the Qi family's main house.

    They treated Ruan Qingqing, the future mistress of the Qi family who had not yet been truly named, with great care and did not dare to neglect her at all.

    And their attitude.

    Often represents the attitude of the Qi family's main house.

    After that, Mo Shengyan and Han Shu in the living room kept glancing at Ruan Qingqing from time to time, with complicated expressions that were difficult to discern, and Qi Lan naturally noticed it.

    He didn't say anything.

    Because he knew that the two of them had a sense of propriety.

    Real babies are particularly attractive.

    She is not ostentatious, just like a solitary orchid in a valley. It is easy to be ignored from a distance.

    But once you get close, once you notice her, you will be more and more attracted to her.

    It's just...

    babies don't care about them.

    Qi Lan's tail was up again.

    After sending his friends away.

    Qi Lan immediately walked to Ruan Qingqing for a hug.

    Ruan Qingqing reached out and hugged him. Qi Lan lowered his head and kissed Ruan Qingqing's cheek, humming, "So happy."

    Really happy.

    Although her feelings for him now are not as deep as his for her, he is already content.

    Such a long time together is enough for him to understand her.

    She is cold and distant.

    But also very gentle.

    She has a barrier between her and the whole world, but now she is gradually looking at the world through him.

    He feels honored for this.

    And he really feels so happy.

    ——What else can he not be satisfied with to receive her special treatment with care and sincerity?