School Bully Bai Yueguang 26

Because of her appearance, temperament and family background.

    Bai Yueguang has always been smooth sailing and high up since she was a child. How could she have ever been embarrassed?

    At this moment, the sights and low voices around her were infinitely misinterpreted by her.

    She felt that many people were laughing at her!

    Many people were mocking and ridiculing her!

    The unprecedented anger made Bai Yueguang lose her mind. She was even angrier than that night when Qi Lan rudely humiliated her.

    Because there was no one else that night, but now many people saw Qi Lan being mean to her!

    Shame!

    Too shameful!

    Bastard, bastard, bastard!

    Shaking Qi Lan's hand away, Bai Yueguang no longer cared about maintaining her noble school beauty image in front of outsiders.

    The Bai Yueguang in this novel world did not have much scheming.

    She could even be described as brainless and stupid.

    Because she knew that Qi Lan liked her very early, she had always been high-profile in front of Qi Lan during their relationship.

    Even if Qi Lan is a real top-tier wealthy family, people in the circle who have a family background hundreds of times better than hers have to be humble and tremble in fear in front of Qi Lan.

    If Qi Lan was replaced by someone else with the same status as him at this time.

    Even if Bai Yueguang is angry, she will never dare to act recklessly for the sake of momentary pleasure without considering the consequences.

    But because it is Qi Lan?

    "You!"

    "Qi Lan! What do you mean!"

    The voice was sharp, and the anger on the beautiful face was not concealed.

    Bai Yueguang pointed at the heroine with one hand and said almost hysterically: "You yelled at me for this bitch?! You protect this bitch?!"

    "Ruan, Qing, Qing."

    Hearing Ruan Qingqing calling her a bitch, Qi Lan frowned tightly, and his tone became even lower and more unhappy.

    Bai Yueguang's anger value increased when she saw this.

    "Bitch!"

    She turned around and slapped Zhou Sisi hard. The crisp slap was so loud that everyone present was shocked.

    They didn't expect the school belle to dare to take action at this time.

    "Ruan Qingqing!"

    "Hmph Qi Lan, you are protecting her, but I don't know if you can do it!"

    Looking at Qi Lan provocatively, Bai Yueguang said jealously: "This shameless bitch doesn't take me seriously at all, I must teach her a lesson!"

    Qi Lan: "..."

    Qi Lan: "..."

    Qi Lan slowly put away all his outward emotions, his face was expressionless, and his voice was calm and wooden: "Ruan Qingqing, you'd better stop it."

    Stop it?

    Go to hell!

    Bai Yueguang was going to explode.

    She raised her foot and kicked Qi Lan hard, using all her strength.

    Qi Lan staggered twice before he stood firm again.

    There was a sound of inhalation around.

    The sound of attraction made Bai Yueguang regain some rationality.

    Facing Qi Lan's dark and cold eyes, which seemed to be freezing to death in the next second, Bai Yueguang shuddered in his heart and felt afraid.

    So.

    After Bai Yueguang said a few more harsh words to Qi Lan, he maintained a tough and unashamed look and left the school.

    As for what would happen after she left,

    Ruan Qingqing didn't care.

    ...

    Because of anger, deep shame, and fear that she didn't want to admit, Bai Yueguang didn't go to Shenggao in the afternoon.

    In the evening, she came to "Light and Color" to drink in a distracted mood, not realizing that she was like a lamb that had strayed into a pack of wolves.

    The slightly curly tea-colored hair that reached her waist was scattered like a waterfall.

    The white suspender skirt that slightly covered her knees wrapped around her exquisite body.

    Under the lights of the KTV bar, the girl's exposed skin was porcelain white and delicate, with a transparent texture, very beautiful.

    And the girl's facial features were even more beautiful.

    As if carefully carved by an immortal, her eyebrows and eyes were like paintings, exquisite and beautiful to the point of stunning and palpitating, and unforgettable at first sight.