Male PR's White Moonlight 18

Male PR's White Moonlight 18 (Page 1/1)

To some extent, Ruan Qingqing, the White Moonlight of this world, is also a talent.

In terms of resisting and ignoring the charm of the male protagonist Si Lu, she admits to being second, and it is highly likely that no one dares to claim to be first.

The discussion about Si Lu in the box did not last long.

Because it was really unavailable.

Qin Yan and the others could still order him to come out once even if they gritted their teeth and bled, but Si Lu...

it was impossible.

At least it was impossible for them.

In the end, the group waved their hands and ordered more than a dozen male PRs.

Of course, they were all ranked at the bottom of Tianshang Renjian, and none of them ranked in the top ten.

These more than a dozen male PRs were of different types, but they all had good looks and figures. When they came, the whole box looked crowded. It became

even more noisy afterwards.

Bai Yueguang came here to open her eyes and see the world.

She was teased and played with by the other people in front of more than a dozen male PRs for several minutes.

Bai Yueguang's always pale face was red as blood, and she wanted to find a hole to crawl into out of shame.

Because Bai Yueguang really likes Fang Xiao, the little wolf dog, she didn't mean to touch these male public relations in the club today.

The other few people didn't force her.

One by one, they hugged each other.

Soon, there was nothing to see in the box.

In the original text

, the male protagonist and the female protagonist Jun Anya saw everything they did in the lobby of Tianshang Renjian tonight in the open-air teahouse on the second floor.

The female protagonist pointed out with a smile that from the words and deeds of their group, they were either mistresses or romantic widows.

During this period, the female protagonist Jun Anya didn't know Bai Yueguang yet, and didn't know the relationship between Bai Yueguang and the male protagonist.

She didn't show any impoliteness.

The male protagonist had a heavy look and remained silent.

At this time in the original text, because Bai Yueguang hurt the male protagonist's heart more and more, and he met and interacted with the female protagonist continuously, and flirted with her.

The male protagonist's feelings for Bai Yueguang have changed a little.

But despite this,

he still cares about Bai Yueguang.

He asked people to secretly keep an eye on Bai Yueguang, to prevent Bai Yueguang from being wronged or drugged.

But there is nothing more to say.

The male protagonist did not mean to stop Bai Yueguang from having fun.

It seemed that from this day on, he had a vague idea in his heart that he did not even notice, to give up Bai Yueguang.

But now everything is messed up.

Ruan Qingqing felt that the original text was no longer credible.

At least not completely.

In less than half an hour, the whole box was filled with smoke, and the smell of alcohol, cigarettes, and the fragrance of powder on men and women became stronger.

Ruan Qingqing was uncomfortable.

So she got up and left the box.

The lights in the corridor were dim and charming. Ruan Qingqing wanted to go to the bathroom to wash her face, but she didn't walk far before she was hugged from behind and pressed against the wall. !

! !

Ruan Qingqing was startled. She

calmed down in an instant.

The person behind her had a familiar aura, it was the male protagonist.

The hero's breathing was heavy, as if he was running all the way from a long distance.

He hugged her tightly, his forehead against her shoulder, his body was very hot, and he was still shaking slightly, as if he was forcibly enduring something.

Ruan Qingqing opened her mouth slightly and wanted to speak, but thinking that Bai Yueguang would not be able to recognize the hero, she closed it again.

Then she realized that her reaction was wrong.

She should have called out the first time.

Ruan Qingqing: "..."

Ruan Qingqing's face was wooden, and Si Lu behind her spoke.

He spoke word by word with difficulty.

He used up all the strength in his body.

Paranoid and determined.

"...They can, so can I..."

"...I am at least, at least, better than them..."