School Bully Bai Yueguang 28

* As soon as

    these words fell,

    the atmosphere at the scene changed completely.

    Even the KTV manager who had just met Ruan Qingqing tonight, the KTV security guard, the companions of the purple-haired man who was feeling uneasy, the bodyguards brought by Mo Shengyan, and other onlookers were all surprised and surprised.

    They looked at Ruan Qingqing's magnificent beauty.

    Then they looked at Qi Lan's handsome face.

    These two people are both outstanding, and ordinary people are far from being able to compare.

    Then they looked at the purple-haired man lying on the ground in a mess, but even if he was dressed up, he would be much inferior to the two. They

    all looked incredible.

    Not to mention Qi Lan and Mo Shengyan, who have known Bai Yueguang for almost three years.

    The heart was like being hit hard by a heavy hammer.

    Qi Lan's eyes went dark and he almost couldn't stand steadily.

    He stared at the girl with a dull expression, and his eyes gradually turned red.

    "Do you know..."

    "Why?"

    "Why!"

    The voice grew louder and louder, and from light to heavy: "Ruan Qingqing, how could you do this, how could you hurt me again and again?!"

    Ruan Qingqing didn't even move her eyebrows when she heard this.

    She seemed to have become a different person.

    A person who made people think of the words cold and distant.

    Such Ruan Qingqing was very unfamiliar to others, but Qi Lan had seen her more than once or twice.

    He suddenly realized that this might be the true face of Ruan Qingqing.

    At this moment, she was...

    no longer wearing a mask.

    This realization made Qi Lan calm down a little.

    He clenched his fists and let the cold rain fall on his body. The voice he spoke again was restrained, steady and difficult.

    "Ruan Qingqing, even if you don't like me, even if you want to find someone else, you don't have to look for him in KTV, and the person you find has ulterior motives, right? ... You know, this person doesn't just want to have a one-night stand with you, he will do something more excessive, something you can't accept or even hurt you. ... Ruan Qingqing, the person you are looking for should at least be better than me."

    Ruan Qingqing: "..."

    Ruan Qingqing: "Are you two different?"

    She has been in the book for more than two years, and before this, the fate line of the Bai Yueguang she played had never deviated from the information given to her by the system.

    Unexpectedly, there was a problem when she was about to go offline.

    Ruan Qingqing reported this situation to the system immediately.

    But the system has not responded to her yet.

    Bai Yueguang's fate line has deviated = mission failed = even if she continues to play, there is no point at all.

    This concept flashed through Ruan Qingqing

    's mind. Naturally, she returned to her nature.

    The faint doubtful tone was true.

    Ruan Qingqing really felt that Qi Lan was no different from the purple-haired man.

    More precisely.

    In her heart, everyone is the same.

    Qi Lan: "..."

    Others: "..."

    Is there a difference?

    Anyone who heard this felt a sense of absurdity, but looking at Ruan Qingqing's expression, some people who were good at observing words and expressions found that Ruan Qingqing was speaking the truth.

    "...Ruan, Qing, Qing!"

    He paused for each word, and his voice was filled with tears.

    Qi Lan was shaking for an unknown reason, and drops of water overflowed from his beautiful eyes, but it was not noticed because of the rain.

    "There is no difference between him and me? How can there be no difference!"

    Ruan Qingqing: "..."

    Ruan Qingqing looked at him thoughtfully, and finally explained lightly: "It's just that in my opinion, there is no difference between you two. You don't need to think too much."

    Qi Lan: "..."

    Ruan Qingqing took out her mobile phone and prepared to take a taxi to leave here.

    She was busy with her own things, no longer looking at Qi Lan, and didn't care if someone was looking at her.

    Plop——

    "Ah Qi!"

    The sound of plop and the exclamation of Mo Shengyan immediately afterwards caught Ruan Qingqing's attention. She looked up and saw Qi Lan curled up on the ground, holding his heart as if he was in pain.

    Then she looked away. The rain that had been falling for a day finally showed a tendency to stop and was gradually getting smaller.

    The taxi app showed that many people were taking taxis, and it would take a while for her to get a turn.

    Ruan Qingqing was staring at the street in the drizzle with her mobile phone in her hand. At some point, a person stood in front of her and blocked her sight.

    She looked up.

    ...It was Mo Shengyan.

    His face was no longer smiling as usual, his hair and body were slightly wet, he was not wearing glasses, and he looked very serious.

    "Ruan Qingqing, Ah Qi has fainted. I'm going to take him to the hospital. You come with me!"

    Seeing that the girl was unmoved and her expression didn't change at all, Mo Shengyan took a deep breath and said coldly, "I'm not asking for your opinion. I think you don't want to be dragged away by bodyguards."