White Moonlight in the Tanmei Online Game 18

White Moonlight in the Tanmei Online Game 18 (Page 1/2)

    *

    If it weren’t for the foreshadowing of Mu Yan’s previous words, which let Ruan’s father know that Mu Yan was not a real pedophile pervert.

    Ruan’s father wanted to kill Mu Yan.

    But even so.

    Mu Yan was still extremely bastard.

    Yes!

    At first, it was the baby’s fault that the baby deceived him, and he was innocent, but later when he knew the baby’s true identity, he was the one who was outrageously wrong!

    How old was he at that time!

    How old was the baby!

    He actually confirmed the relationship with the baby directly! He

    didn’t inform their parents at all!

    And in the past few years, he has never told them!

    So many ways to deal with it!

    But he chose the most impossible one!

    He is simply a murderous person!

    Ruan Mama’s face on the side also fell, and Ruan’s father became more and more angry as he thought about it, and he wanted to beat Mu Yan.

    Mu Yan did not dodge or avoid and obediently took two punches

    from Ruan’s father. He also accepted Ruan’s father’s angry abuse and accusations.

    He didn't change his expression, and continued to talk when Ruan's father paused: "In the past few years, I have gone to Los Angeles to see Xiaoqing every month, and I have never stopped."

    "But Xiaoqing and I have never crossed the line. We have never done anything we shouldn't do so far."

    "Really?"

    Ruan's mother's face lightened up a little after hearing this.

    But she was a little skeptical about it.

    "Really."

    Mu Yan nodded.

    Then he changed the subject and began to talk about his advantages.

    He has no shortage of money.

    No shortage of social status.

    He has a good appearance, even if he is a little older, but he will work hard to maintain it, work hard to exercise, and work hard to live longer.

    Moreover, "Before I met Xiaoqing, I had never been moved, nor had I touched any beauty. I devoted all my energy to my work."

    "After I met Xiaoqing, Xiaoqing was the only one in my eyes and heart. She was the most important to me. I had never touched any other beauty."

    "Uncle and aunt, I am sure that in this world, besides you, I am the one who loves Xiaoqing the most."

    "I will love her, protect her, and be loyal to her for the rest of my life."

    "She is my only one."

    "She will always be the only one."

    "I won't let anyone hurt her, including myself."

   White Moonlight in the Tanmei Online Game 18 (Page 2/2)

    "I have already dealt with the people in my family. Xiaoqing will be absolutely free in the Mu family in the future, and no one can make things difficult for her."

    "..."

    Mu Yan has been quietly controlling the initiative of this conversation.

    For this special negotiation.

    He will not allow failure.

    Facing a series of doubts and questions from Ruan's father, Ruan Mama, he responded with ease.

    He said that he would sign a prenuptial agreement with Ruan Qingqing, and the content of the agreement was extremely harsh on him, and there were no loopholes.

    He also said that his deep feelings for Ruan Qingqing can be fully reflected in these more than 7 years. After all, there are only a few 7 years in life.

    He also said...

    When Ruan Qingqing returned to the box.

    The atmosphere in the box was already peaceful.

    And the dishes were all served.

    Ruan Qingqing sat next to Mu Yan.

    She saw that Mu Yan's extremely handsome face was red and swollen, obviously because he was beaten, and she couldn't help but gasp.

    "Brother, does it hurt?"

    At some point, Ruan Qingqing began to call Mu Yan brother, not big brother.

    She stretched out her pure white little hand and gently touched the red and swollen area on Mu Yan's face. Mu Yan tilted his head to look at Ruan's father, whose face was still not very good, and nodded and shook his head: "It hurt a lot at that time, but it's better now."

    "Hmm."

    Ruan Qingqing covered her cheeks when she heard it.

    Jiaojiao softly hummed with relief: "Fortunately, it wasn't the baby who was beaten."

    Hearing this, Mu Yan: "..."

    Ruan Mama, Ruan's father: "..."

    ...

    That night, Ruan Qingqing slept in the same bed with Ruan Mama for the first time in a long time.

    That night, Ruan Mama asked Ruan Qingqing a lot, and finally concluded that Mu Yan was a person worth dating and entrusting.

    At least for now.

    Ruan's father certainly disagreed with this.

    However, in the next two days, Mu Yan took the Ruan family to visit various famous attractions in Beijing.

    Seeing the scenes of Mu Yan and his baby getting along with each other in daily life, Ruan's father finally did not object and said that he would not let the two continue to date.

    He thought to himself, that's all.

    Anyway, they have their parents as the backing of the baby.

    The baby can live happily throughout his life.

    At worst, if the man changes his mind or cheats on you, or if the baby changes her mind, it won’t be too late to kick him out and separate the two of you.