School Bully Bai Yueguang 16

Since the plot point of having sex in the car.

    Ruan Qingqing clearly felt that Qi Lan probably had no special feelings for Bai Yueguang.

    In his eyes, she had become the same as other women.

    On the surface, he restored his initial attitude towards her, being gentle and considerate in daily interactions, often teasing and no longer indifferent, but his smile was actually very fake, and his face was full of words:

    I am playing with you.

    However, Bai Yueguang could not see that Qi Lan was just playing with you. She could not see that

    when the two of them were having sex, Qi Lan's methods became more and more evil and violent, and he had already treated her the same as other women.

    She felt much more at ease because of Qi Lan's change in attitude, and felt that the bad feeling that occasionally rose in her heart before was indeed just an illusion.

    She was more suicidal.

    More greedy. She

    repeatedly exposed her nature and stupidity in front of Qi Lan, and Qi Lan should be looking at her now as if he was watching a monkey jumping up and down.

    When he gets tired of watching the show and can't bear to perform in person, it's time for Bai Yueguang to be abandoned.

    ...

    It was a gloomy day.

    It was the day when the heroine officially came online.

    In the afternoon, when Ruan Qingqing skipped class and came to the rooftop, Qi Lan was already there.

    He leaned lazily against the fence, his school uniform jacket open, his slender figure, and his handsome and delicate white face seemed to be glowing in the dim sky.

    He himself became a painting.

    A very beautiful painting.

    "Ah Qi."

    Ruan Qingqing ran straight towards the boy, threw herself into the boy's arms, and said pretentiously: "When did you get here?"

    "Just now."

    The gentle and pleasant boy's voice contained a subtle chill, but it only lasted for a moment, and the boy bent down slightly, smiled and kissed Ruan Qingqing's left earlobe, and his hot breath deliberately sprayed on Ruan Qingqing's left ear.

    He teased ambiguously: "The school beauty is getting more and more slutty. I was fucked to death last night, and today, less than a day, she wants to be fucked again."

    Ruan Qingqing: "..."

    Ruan Qingqing's face flushed, her legs were weak, she gently nudged Qi Lan with her elbow, and said coquettishly: "Who, who is slutty?"

    "Hmph..."

    With an ambiguous sneer, Qi Lan blocked Ruan Qingqing's lips the next second and kissed her wantonly.

    Ruan Qingqing was dazed by his kiss. When she came to her senses, she had her back against the rooftop fence, and the buttons of her coat and shirt were unbuttoned.

    Qi Lan stood in front of her, one leg pressed between her legs, forcing her legs to open, and one hand pushed aside her panties to play with her private parts.

    "Hmm." She couldn't

    help but moan.

    Somehow, Ruan Qingqing's resistance and tolerance to lust were extremely low.

    Qi Lan naturally discovered these two points gradually.

    Two fingers were inserted into the girl's soft flower and pulled out, and soon, the sound of gurgling water was heard.

    "It's so wet."

    "Ruan Qingqing, do you hear the wet sound?"

    Compared with Ruan Qingqing who was gradually looking embarrassed, Qi Lan was very comfortable. Noticing that Ruan Qingqing was actively catering to him again, his eyes darkened.

    Why?

    Why did she do that? She

    obviously didn't need so much stimulation. She

    was obviously resistant to or even afraid of too much pleasure.

    But she still desperately catered to him every time, until her mind collapsed and her true self was exposed.

    "Ruan Qingqing."

    I really don't understand you.

    But that doesn't stop me from loving you and wanting you.