Extra

Extra (Page 1/1)

    *

    Since he turned 40,

    Mu Yan couldn't control himself and began to have suspicious thoughts. He was

    even more worried about gains and losses.

    He wondered if Ruan Qingqing would dislike him for being old and ugly, and worried if Ruan Qingqing, who was young and beautiful, could not resist the temptation and be seduced

    by all kinds of wild men with bad intentions.

    And so on and so forth.

    He had all kinds of dark and negative thoughts in his heart for no reason.

    For example, he locked Ruan Qingqing at home

    and never let her go out.

    For example, he installed positioning eavesdropping software on Ruan Qingqing's mobile phone.

    For example, he secretly sent someone to secretly follow and monitor Ruan Qingqing around the clock after she left home.

    For example, he wrote his name on Ruan Qingqing's body.

    For example...

    But Mu Yan was mature and rational after all.

    No matter what he felt in his heart, he only showed that he was more attached to Ruan Qingqing, and often deliberately got jealous so that Ruan Qingqing could see and coax him.

    And occasionally acted weak and coquettish to Ruan Qingqing.

    Ruan Qingqing knew Mu Yan's mentality very well.

    Soon, she began to take the initiative to share with Mu Yan every day what she did when they were not together, what she encountered and saw, and soft and sweet love words were also free.

    She gave Mu Yan an absolute sense of security in her own way.

    Soothe and gradually eliminate the uneasiness in Mu Yan's heart.

    The two are 15 years apart.

    Mu Yan is obviously the older one, but he often has an illusion as time goes by.

    It seems that he is being pampered by the baby.

    Every time he has this thought.

    Mu Yan will secretly spit on himself, thinking that he really shouldn't have done that for having dark and negative thoughts about the baby!

    I'm so sorry for the baby!

    ...

    It was a hot summer day.

    The air conditioner was turned on in the villa.

    In the morning, Ruan Qingqing was not surprised when she woke up from the heat.

    The hot body of the man behind her was like a stove. He stuck to her tightly, and his iron arms tightly hugged her waist.

    The force seemed to want to embed her into his body.

    The man was 1.9 meters tall, and in most cases, he made Ruan Qingqing feel gentle, harmless, and safe.

    Only when the two of them were making love, and when the man held her to sleep, the oppressive feeling of his body and the sense of solid strength were fully reflected.

    "Brother."

    There was no futile attempt to break free from the man.

    Because she couldn't break free no matter what.

    Ruan Qingqing turned over with difficulty.

    From sleeping on her side to lying flat.

    She looked at the man with his eyes closed, and said softly: "Talk to brother, can you not hold me to sleep during this period?"

    "Your body temperature is too high, and I was awakened by the heat again."

    The man didn't even move his eyelashes.

    As if he was still in a deep sleep.

    Ruan Qingqing waited for a while. With

    a helpless sigh, he compromised and said: "Okay, okay, baby, let brother continue to hold you to sleep."

    The man still didn't respond.

    Ruan Qingqing didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and said: "Brother, has he become a sleeping beauty?" She

    gently kissed the man on the lips.

    Ruan Qingqing said with a soft smile: "The little prince's true love kiss, brother can wake up now?"

    "..."

    "Xiaoqing."

    The man turned over suddenly with heavy breathing and pressed Ruan Qingqing under him.

    Then he kissed her all over.

    He attacked Ruan Qingqing.

    Ruan Qingqing didn't even have time to react before she was quickly dragged into the tide of love by the emotional Mu Yan.

    In her hazy consciousness, Ruan Qingqing heard Mu Yan's deep love in her ear.