Male PR's White Moonlight 08

Male PR's White Moonlight 08 (Page 1/2)

    *

    This node has collapsed.

    She only needs to maintain the White Moonlight persona tonight.

    But...

    thinking about what the system just said, Fang Xiao and Si Lu fell in love with her very quickly after they first met her, and their love value has been rising and never dropped.

    Ruan Qingqing's black and white eyes flickered with hesitation.

    In most cases, she can play the role of White Moonlight without any psychological burden, and walk the fate line of White Moonlight meticulously and accurately.

    But there are exceptions.

    Although she is cold by nature, she is not completely ruthless. She has her own bottom line.

    For example, an ordinary passerby will be killed by the villain's original body in the fate line of the original body, so she will naturally not walk this node.

    For example...

    She doesn't care that her role will hurt herself, or even make herself suffer extreme pain and tragic death.

    But she never felt that she had the right to take the life of another person who should not die.

    Even if this person is just an insignificant existence in the world of novels, even if he is killed, it will not cause any waves.

    Fortunately, the current situation is not enough to touch her bottom line.

    Therefore, Ruan Qingqing only hesitated for a while.

    Then she continued to play the role of Bai Yueguang calmly.

    "Jiejie, I'm going to the backstage to prepare."

    He opened his arms and hugged the woman tightly, as if drawing some strength.

    A few seconds later, Fang Xiao let go of Ruan Qingqing, and winked at Ruan Qingqing with a wicked smile: "Jiejie, you must watch and listen carefully, otherwise I will be sad."

    Ruan Qingqing nodded shyly.

    Her face turned red quietly.

    Fang Xiao is quite famous in this bar.

    Many people come here just to watch his performance.

    When Fang Xiao, with a gorgeous blond hair, appeared in the center of the stage holding a guitar, the atmosphere of the entire bar changed completely.

    Then applause, cheers, whistles, and the girls' bold confessions of love sounded almost continuously with the boy's next performance.

    Ruan Qingqing followed the original character setting, but on her pretty face, the expression was happy and contented, and there was a hint of dissatisfaction and jealousy.

    She showed all her emotions on her face.

    Thanks to Fang Xiao.

   Male host's white moonlight 08 (Page 2/2)

/br> The original body is also quite famous in this bar.

    So.

    Various strange looks and expressions followed one after another.

    If the original body was a beautiful enough person who looked very compatible with Fang Xiao, then these instantly piercing sights and expressions would not be so many.

    But the original body just had regular features and was not ugly.

    In the eyes of many girls in this bar, the original body had an ordinary appearance, a substandard personality, and a rather unpresentable behavior. It was not a match

    for the handsome and cool Fang Xiao at all. On

    the one hand, they envied and envied her, and on the other hand, they looked down on her.

    In the original text, Fang Xiao's view of the white moonlight was actually similar to these people, and he even despised the original owner more.

    Otherwise, he would not have compared the white moonlight with a prostitute in the end, and said that the white moonlight was not as good as a prostitute.

    Ruan Qingqing played the role of the white moonlight with ease.

    Fang Xiao kept staring at her, with mixed feelings in his heart.

    Once upon a time, he had been madly laughing at Si Lu, the extremely cold-blooded, mechanical puppet-like horrible monster, and the person he held in his heart was actually an ordinary and bad woman.

    She was ungrateful, selfish, greedy for vanity, ignorant of good and evil, stupid and ridiculous...

    and so on, and so on, he could still point out her many shortcomings.

    He didn't stop paying attention to her at first, but he was just curious about what her advantages were. But who knew     that he would fall in love with her as

    he paid more attention to her.     It's not that he didn't struggle.     But in the end, he began to envy Si Lu for spending time with her day and night, and envy that she had captured his heart but didn't know him.     …     "Hmm."     In the dim corridor where people might come at any time, Ruan Qingqing leaned against the wall with her back and raised her head to endure the boy's fierce kiss.     The boy didn't know what was wrong, and as soon as the performance ended, he hurriedly pulled her out of the booth and walked towards the back door of the bar.     But halfway through, the boy suddenly pressed her against the wall.     "Jiejie."     After a long time, the boy withdrew from Ruan Qingqing's mouth.     A long transparent silver thread slowly broke off. The young man bent down slightly, leaned his head against Ruan Qingqing's chest, listened to Ruan Qingqing's slightly rapid heartbeat, and murmured word by word: "Bad jiejie."