White Moonlight in the Tanmei Online Game 09

White Moonlight in the Tanmei Online Game 09 (Page 1/1)

    *

    Ruan Mama discovered.

    Her baby has completely recovered to her former self.

    She started playing PUBG again. She

    no longer feels lost suddenly.

    Ruan Mama is now completely relieved.

    She told her father about this discovery, and he was relieved. He went home that night in high spirits and brought back many gifts.

    The family was happy that night.

    After dinner.

    Ruan Qingqing asked for a mobile phone of her own.

d brought back many gifts.

    The family was happy that night.

    After dinner.

    Ruan Qingqing asked for a mobile phone of her own.

Bai Yueguang had no need for a mobile phone before.

    She was picked up by Ruan Mama when she went to school and tutoring classes, and she went shopping with Ruan Mama when she went out to

    play. Occasionally, she would go home before the agreed time when she went out to play with her classmates.

    Wait, she didn't have to contact anyone with a mobile phone, and the computer in the room was enough.

Even if she had to use a mobile phone in rare cases, Ruan Mama and her father's mobile phone were free for her to use.

    But now the situation is different.

    Bai Yueguang is no longer satisfied with just communicating with her big brother boyfriend on the computer!

    She wants to have a mobile phone of her own.

    In this way, she can talk and chat with her big brother anytime and anywhere as long as she wants, and she can also video chat!

    She doesn't have to be at home, in front of the computer!     There is no reason for the two parents to disagree with

their baby's request for a mobile phone.     Father Ruan immediately said that he would buy it for her tomorrow at noon, and she would have a brand new mobile phone tomorrow night.     Bai Yueguang returned to the room happily.     She turned on the computer and logged into the game.     She shared this good news with her boyfriend.     And began to imagine what she could do with a mobile phone.     Her joyful and cheerful baby voice was transmitted to Mu Yan's ears through the Internet.     In a presidential suite of a five-star hotel in Los Angeles.     Mu Yan, who was working overtime while waiting for his girlfriend to come online, has now put down all the affairs at hand, put on headphones, led his girlfriend to kill all sides in PUBG, and listened to his girlfriend's words attentively.     He would occasionally respond, and would remind his girlfriend to find cover, send her equipment, and so on.     The two of them cooperated well in the game.     However, there is always someone stronger than the strong.     They didn't always win the game.     "Ah, brother, save me, save me, oooh, it's too late."     "I'm dead, brother."     Ruan Qingqing was so anxious that she didn't even call him big brother. After her game character died and disappeared, she clicked to watch her teammates.     Her voice was soft, delicate, and milky even when she was anxious, but if you listen carefully, the difference is quite obvious.     Mu Yan's always sharp and cold eyes were full of smiles at this moment.     He already knew that Xiao Qing suddenly became indifferent to him before, just because her voice began to change.     Her voice began to become feminine, and she was afraid that he would hear it, so she kept silent and didn't want to talk much.     But now...     she is obviously much more lively in front of him.     She no longer hides the changes in her voice, and she is closer to him.     She talks more than before her voice changed.     Mu Yan thought that it seemed that his efforts to gain the girl's trust and favor during their meetings were very useful.     A smile appeared on his lips, as if everything was under control.     In fact, Mu Yan didn't want to play tricks on a child, especially a child he liked.     But there was no way.     She was too young.     Children forget things quickly, and their feelings for a person are not stable. They may like him at one moment, but not the next, and completely forget him in two days.     He would never allow such a scene to happen.