Male PR's White Moonlight 04

Male PR's White Moonlight 04 (Page 1/2)

    *

    The next morning.

    As soon as Ruan Qingqing left the room, she heard some noise in the kitchen.

    Her expression changed silently.

    First, she was disgusted.

    Then she was full of joy.

    "Brother, what did you make for breakfast?" The appearance of the White Moonlight in this world is just pretty, not as good as the heroine Jun Anya, let alone the hero Si Lu.

    Even Fang Xiao, the scheming boy, can't compare to her.

    She is just an ordinary little girl next door with a little bit of beauty.

    The only two things that stand out from her body

    are her fragile and pitiful temperament, and her first-class skills in pretending to be delicate, innocent and simple.

    Even the hero was successfully deceived by her for a long time.

    Of course, the current hero has long known what the White Moonlight is in essence.

    Ruan Qingqing leaned on the kitchen door frame and quietly poked her head out. Her voice was delicate, and her expression was even more innocent and pleasant.

    "Soup dumplings, fried chicken cutlets and white porridge."

    The young man who was stirring the porridge in the kitchen kept moving his hands and didn't look at Ruan Qingqing.

    He looked at the porridge in the casserole very attentively, his long eyelashes trembling slightly, and his voice was clear and cold, like broken jade beads gently falling on a porcelain plate.

    Ruan Qingqing nodded after hearing this.

    She smiled sweetly and said, "It's just what I want to eat today."

    Her eyes swept back and forth over the young man's slender body, and Ruan Qingqing's eyes and expressions changed several times.

    There was contempt, disgust and jealousy.

    Finally, it was fixed on pure joy. The whole person looked pure and a little cute.

    It didn't look like she was scheming at all.

    Ruan Qingqing felt that her acting skills were getting better and better.

    Although the male protagonist of this world had problems again a long time ago, she was not very worried.

    First, she had been walking the fate line of her original body smoothly for so many years, which showed that this male protagonist would not affect her mission.

    Second, she already knew that the final points settlement would be based on the completion of the mission.

    This also means that problems with the fate line of the original body do not mean that the role-playing mission has completely failed.

    As long as she has been playing the original body seriously to its end, even if some of the fate lines collapsed in the middle, she can still get some points.

    Sit at the dining table and turn on the TV.

    While watching TV, she waited for the male lead to prepare breakfast and serve it.

    The white moonlight in this world was really spoiled by the male lead.

    The male lead was completely different in front of her than in front of others .

The White Moonlight of a Male Public Relations 04 (Page 2/2)

The brother who allowed her to ask for everything and the nanny who worked hard and never complained, over time.

    She gradually lost sight of the goodness of the male protagonist, the excellence of the male protagonist, and took it for granted to accept the male protagonist's efforts and hurt him wantonly. She

    also despised the male protagonist for being a duck, and was jealous that the male protagonist, a dirty duck, looked so good and had such a good temperament, while she herself looked ordinary!

    In her heart, she secretly sneered that the male protagonist was obviously a duck but pretended all day long, as if he was a noble rich boy.

It was ridiculous.

    In short.

    The white moonlight in this world is blind, blind, and simply bad, with inferior means and schemes but not knowing it.

    She is a person who broke the best cards.

    Ten minutes later.

    Ruan Qingqing had breakfast.

    While eating, she praised the male protagonist sitting opposite against her will, and her words and gestures were very intimate with the male protagonist.

    Si Lu at home is a very gentle and indifferent person.

    The whole person is like a spring breeze.

    No longer like a Buddha or a demon.

Even the teardrop mole under his right eyelid has gotten rid of its charm, revealing a gentle and freehand flavor. If he changes into an ancient costume, he will be like a graceful and elegant gentleman who walked out of a landscape painting.

    Different styles, the same stunning beauty.

    It's a pity that only Bai Yueguang can see him like this.

    Although the charm of the male protagonist Si Lu in this novel world is extremely attractive, countless people have fallen for his suit pants.

    But Bai Yueguang will not be fascinated by his appearance and temperament. Not to mention being amazed by him, she will be jealous and angry every time she sees his face.

The more handsome and the more wonderful his temperament is, the more jealous and disgusted she is, and she wishes to tear his face apart and let his face grow on hers!

    Si Lu responded to Ruan Qingqing gently.

    Suddenly, "Qingqing."

    "Hmm?"

    "Are you feeling unwell?" He swallowed the white porridge in his mouth, raised his eyes and fell on Ruan Qingqing's face with a cold gaze.

    Ruan Qingqing blinked and replied: "No."

    Actually, there was.

    The waist was sore and the legs were weak, and the private parts seemed to still have the aftertaste of zuoai.

    "Really?"

"That's good."

    He lowered his eyes and scooped another spoonful of porridge.

    Si Lu recalled the beautiful scene of last night, his eyes darkened a little, he slowly put the porridge into his mouth, the subtle sweetness soaked into his body.

    But it disappeared in an instant.

    It could never be found again.