School Bully White Moonlight 15

The sun is blazing in the sky at noon in summer.

    Many students are lazy after lunch.

    On the Shenggao campus website.

    A new post quickly became a hot topic.

    Clicking in, under the shocking title is a video of more than ten seconds.

    Clicking in the video, oh wow, it is a pink luxury car parked in the parking lot of Shenggao, shaking continuously at a high frequency.

    ...Car sex? !

    In broad daylight? ! In the school parking lot? !

    What fun!

    Looking at the luxury car again, it looks very familiar. Many people quickly realized that this is not the car that the school bully Qi Lan has been driving recently - the sexy pink, extremely modified, and the extended version of the Phantom worth tens of millions? !

    Even in the aristocratic school Shenggao where rich people are everywhere, this Phantom is out of reach for many people.

    "Is it Qi Lan and the school beauty?"

    "The King of Cannons is good. His car can shake like this. I guess it must be very intense in the car."

    "Tsk, the school beauty Ruan must have been fucked to tears. I heard that Qi Lan is very good at fucking people. The school beauty has been with him for a while. Has he fucked her into a slut? I'm angry."

    "Wait for the two to break up, Sun Ruan Qingqing. Even if the school beauty becomes a slut, I still love her and I'm willing to take over!"

    "Hiss, I want to be fucked by the school bully. The strong waist that the school bully occasionally shows when playing basketball must be so exciting when he fucks her." "It

    may not be Ruan Qingqing inside. Isn't the King of Cannons very casual? Maybe it's a woman who hits it off with him."

    "I'm asking, will the school beauty break up with Qi Lan if she gets cheated on?"

    "..."

    The post said all kinds of things, regardless of whether it was dirty or not. It

    quickly became a tall building.

    But not long after, the post was deleted, and anyone who made dirty jokes in the post was banned from speaking for a month.

    Zhou Sisi also saw the post.

    She watched the video of more than ten seconds several times like a madman.

    She quickly scrolled down to read the comments.

    There were many pornographic remarks, most of which involved Ruan Qingqing.

    However, to her surprise, although these people spoke vulgarly, they did not disparage Ruan Qingqing. Instead, they gave her the feeling of a resentful husband, as if he had seen his wife cheating on him but could only bite the sheets at home, begging his wife to break up with her lover and change her mind. It was completely different

    from what she imagined...

    Ruan Qingqing fell from the clouds and was humiliated by everyone as a slut.

    Zhou Sisi felt inexplicably blocked in her heart.

    In a trance, Zhou Sisi's arm

Her elbow suddenly hit something and she felt a pain.

    She groaned and came back to her senses. She

    reflexively covered the painful area with her other hand, looked around, and found that she had walked to the parking lot unknowingly.

    Her elbow hit the door handle of a black car.

    ...Parking lot.

    Zhou Sisi's eyes flickered, she pursed her lips, hesitated for a moment, and then looked around carefully.

    Qi Lan's car was the only sao pink among the many cars of Shenggao, which was very ostentatious and conspicuous.

    Zhou Sisi saw it quickly.

    After hesitating for a while, Zhou Sisi began to walk slowly towards the car, pretending to be unintentional.

    The windows on both sides and the back of Qi Lan's car were anti-peeping, only the front was not.

    Stand a few meters away from the car facing it.

    Through the front window, Zhou Sisi could clearly see the impeccable-looking, evil and unruly boy in the back seat, leaning over with his arms on both sides of a girl who was lying down, whose body she couldn't see clearly, and moving his waist constantly.

    His movements were very intense, and through the half of his face that she could see, she could imagine that his expression at the moment must be hot, full of desire, and could burn people's souls.

    He was wearing a school uniform, but his lower body was covered by an object, and nothing was exposed from his body, but...

    it was particularly erotic.

    The center of her legs felt itchy.

    Soon they got wet.

    When she heard a car approaching from a distance, Zhou Sisi clamped her legs together, lowered her head and ran away quickly.

    ...

    inside the pink car.

    Ruan Qingqing had already fainted.

    Her shirt was unbuttoned, her underwear was taken off, and her skirt was lifted to her waist. There was almost no good flesh anywhere she could see, and it was all bruised and purple, and there were several teeth marks on her collarbone and chest.

    Her thin lips were swollen, her areola was swollen, and her clitoris was even more swollen.

    From the driver's seat to the back seat, Qi Lan tossed Ruan Qingqing hard. Ruan Qingqing didn't know how many times she climaxed, how long she cried, and how long she scolded him.

    When Qi Lan stopped.

    Ruan Qingqing's belly was already swollen.

    This was because there was too much sticky semen from the man in her zigong.

    "Ruan Qingqing."

    Qi Lan's handsome face was flushed, and he panted softly. He looked at the girl under him who had fallen asleep long ago, but her eyelashes were still wet, and there were tears in the corners of her eyes. His expression was complicated.

    But soon, he calmed down and said in a muffled voice.

    "This is what you should bear."