The White Moonlight of a Male Public Relations Person 10 (micro h

The White Moonlight of a Male Public Relations Person 10 (micro h (Page 1/1)

    *

    Ruan Qingqing almost took the initiative to break her character.

    In this mission world, she and Si Lu have been together for too long.

    Over the past decade, she has seen all the hardships and fatigue that Si Lu has endured for the two of them.

    It's not that she was not touched.

    Although she understood that it was precisely because of those difficult and bitter pasts that the perfect and dazzling male protagonist Si Lu was created.

    Even without her, the male protagonist would still experience those things, and then the female protagonist would appear to heal him and make him happy, but...

    she always felt sorry for him.

    Si Lu quickly let go of her.

    He returned to normal, and a pair of extremely beautiful eyes looked at her gently, smiling: "Did you have fun playing outside today?"

    Ruan Qingqing: "..."

    Ruan Qingqing said "um", and said coquettishly: "Brother, what happened to you just now, did you encounter something at work?"

    Si Lu smiled and shook his head slowly.

    "Then?"

    "I just suddenly feel that I'm old, but the future seems still vast, and I can't see a clear path."

    "Brother, you are only 23 years old this year."

    The two spoke one sentence at a time.

    But in just a short while, they talked more than they usually do in a day.

    Ruan Qingqing knew that Si Lu was not telling the truth.

    But after calming down and not seeing the system appear, she felt relieved when she realized that the male protagonist was not in danger of his life.

    That night.

    Ruan Qingqing slept very soundly as usual.

    She didn't know that Si Lu got on her bed late at night, skillfully undressed and took off her pajamas, and ravaged her all over.

    "Qingqing, Qingqing!"

    "I like it so much."

    Like a drug addict, he gasped and inhaled the drug that made him crave so much, the medicine that could soothe his broken soul.

    At this moment, Si Lu no longer had the slightest trace of coldness, abstinence, and Buddha nature.

    He knelt on Ruan Qingqing like a wild dog, sniffing, kissing, and licking greedily.

    The stunning and seductive face was slightly distorted.

    In the spacious princess-style master bedroom, only a wall lamp beside the bed was on, emitting a hazy yellow light.

    Si Lu was dressed neatly, and the part below his neck and collarbone was all wrapped in clothes.

    Whether it was hot summer or cold winter.

    Whether at home or outside.

    Si Lu always wrapped himself tightly, wearing long clothes and long pants. His

    slender hand with distinct knuckles gently covered Ruan Qingqing's heart. Si Lu looked at the fresh marks left by another man on Ruan Qingqing's body and held his breath slightly.

    "Does Fang Xiao make you feel good?"

    Si Lu kissed the girl's slightly swollen red lips passionately, looking at Ruan Qingqing's face with a fiery and lustful face, asking himself and answering.

    "It feels good, doesn't it?"

    "You like him very much."

    His hands wandered ambiguously on the girl's soft and silky body, and Si Lu kissed the marks from top to bottom.

    The marks looked fresher.

    After a long time,

    Si Lu finally immersed his desire into the girl's body, which was already full of juice.

    He let out an extremely sexy and unbearable gasp, and his already stunning face was flushed with lust and aura.

    The girl under him had a weak reaction due to the effect of the drug, and she would not wake up from her sleep.

    Si Lu pumped at the maximum speed and force she could bear, always paying attention to her reaction.

    ...

    After the dust settled.

    Si Lu leaned his head against Ruan Qingqing's forehead, his expression painful, and he murmured an apology in a cold voice: "I'm sorry, Qingqing."

    All along, every time he felt that he couldn't hold on any longer and the invisible string in his body was about to break, he wanted to get close to her and smell her scent.

    From just hugging her secretly at the beginning, to kissing, caressing, violating her, and entering her.

    He was going further and further on a wrong and desperate road.

    And recently...

    he couldn't help but lose control frequently.

    Obviously, he had been mentally prepared for the existence of Fang Xiao.