Male PR's White Moonlight 37

Male PR's White Moonlight 37 (Page 1/2)

    *

    Ruan Qingqing didn't know what Si Lu had gone through in these years, in places she couldn't see, that caused him to be covered with scars.

    But there was no need to think too much.

    She knew that it must have been very painful and sad.

    She was the one who should really feel remorse, regret and other emotions.

    After all, Si Lu was very different from the male protagonist in "Kiss Him".

    For example, he had experienced more hardships and setbacks, and his psychology was actually more fragile.

    She was the culprit.

    Looking through Si Lu's clothes, she imagined what kind of tragic look he had.

    Ruan Qingqing's eyes trembled, and her snow-white and beautiful face slowly became silent and sad.

    "Qingqing."

    "Ruan Qingqing!"

    The two men were extremely flustered when they saw Ruan Qingqing like this, and their hearts were as painful as if they were stabbed by a steel needle.

    Ruan Qingqing half-lowered her eyes and whispered, "I'm sorry, Si Lu."

    It was a nonsensical apology.

    Si Lu inexplicably understood it.

    He shook his head, leaned forward and gently embraced Ruan Qingqing, his expression brightened, and he gently rubbed Ruan Qingqing's cheek with his cheek, and said sincerely: "Qingqing, you don't have to apologize to me forever. No matter how Qingqing treats me, I am happy."

    Fragments of light flowed in her beautiful eyes. Si Lu slowed down for a moment and said again: "Qingqing, look forward, okay? The past is over. Qingqing, treat me well in the future and never leave me."

    Fang Xiao gritted her teeth.

    She crossed her arms and

    snorted slightly.

    Ruan Qingqing was silent.

    She wanted to ask Si Lu and even Fang Xiao why they liked her and why they loved her so much.

    She didn't think she was so fascinating. In the original world, no one had ever confessed to her or said they liked her.

    The system that captured Ruan Qingqing's thoughts: "..."

    "..."

    It paused.

    Thinking of when it became concerned about Ruan Qingqing, it carefully looked through many materials about Ruan Qingqing in the original world, and its expression became quite difficult to describe.

    The host was alone most of the time in the original world, and his invisible temperament kept people away from him, which was really daunting.

    But despite this,     there

    were still many people who coveted the host secretly.

   The White Moonlight of Male Public Relations 37 (Page 2/2)

Qingqing didn't ask in the end.

    After a while.

    She pushed Si Lu away and reached out to Si Lu's collarbone.

    There was a very shallow knife mark there.

    But further down, very close to the heart, there was a scar that felt particularly rough and protruding.

    I don't know if he was stabbed by an object or shot.

    "You shouldn't have kept it from me."

    Ruan Qingqing said gently.

    If she had known earlier, she wouldn't have let him get so many injuries.

    "Si Lu, I want to know how all these injuries on your body came about and who caused them."

    "Qingqing..."

    How could Si Lu say this.

    Telling Ruan Qingqing in person that he was an executioner and his hands were covered in blood, it would be better to kill him directly.

    So one party pursed his lips and refused to say it, while the other party had to know.

    The atmosphere fell into a stalemate.

    After that, Fang Xiao hooked his lips wickedly, pinched Ruan Qingqing's cheek to attract her attention, and then said leisurely: "When you go home, accompany me to catch up on sleep. I can tell you everything you want to know."

    Ruan Qingqing was a little surprised to hear this.

    She looked at Fang Xiao carefully for a moment and nodded.

    ...

    From the hospital to home.

    Ruan Qingqing directly pulled Fang Xiao into the guest room under Si Lu's complicated and difficult to read eyes.

    And Fang Xiao also did what he said. He hugged Ruan Qingqing's waist, put his chin on Ruan Qingqing's shoulder, and squinted his eyes as if enjoying it, saying: "Let's start with my family."

    The Fang family has a good family background. Many people in the family are in politics and the military, and their status is not low.

    It can be regarded as a real powerful family.

    "...Although my brother looks steady and calm, he is actually very rebellious. He did not follow the path set for him by his family, but went into business..."

    "...Most of his industries are normal, but there are also some gray industries, such as Tianshang Renjian..."

    "Ruan Qingqing, this world is not black and white. My brother and some of his subordinates have not crossed the real bottom line."

    "...For some people who are inconvenient to deal with openly, and those who have escaped legal trial for heinous crimes, we must..."

    "..."

    At the end, Fang Xiao kissed Ruan Qingqing's earlobe and sighed: "Ruan Qingqing, when Si Lu entered Tianshang Renjian, he didn't sell his body."

    "It was his life."