School Bully Bai Yueguang 09

Ruan Qingqing woke up again and her body was still washed.

    The room was gray and her whole body was sore.

    Ruan Qingqing frowned and wanted to get up, but was shocked to find that she was naked. Qi Lan did not put on pajamas for her as usual.

    Ruan Qingqing: "..."

    Tsk.

    Bai Yueguang's treatment is really getting worse and worse.

    Turning on the wall lamp, Ruan Qingqing prepared to get out of bed, put on clothes and go home.

    But before she could move, Qi Lan's voice came from the bedroom door.

    "I accidentally stepped on your clothes and made them dirty."

    "The clothes have been thrown into the washing machine."

    Ruan Qingqing: "..."

    Ruan Qingqing tilted her head to look at Qi Lan, and after a few seconds of silence, she said softly and pretentiously: "Ah... so that's it..."

    "But without clothes, Qi, how can I go home..."

    "No need to go back today."

    "You stay here tonight and wait until the clothes are dry tomorrow."

    Qi Lan's voice sounded cold and hard. He walked into the bedroom, took out a set of clean women's pajamas from the closet and threw them on the bed. His expression was sour, as if someone owed him a lot of money.

    "Hurry up and change, the takeaway has arrived in half an hour."

    After saying that, he went out directly.

    Ruan Qingqing: "..."

    Ruan Qingqing was silent for a while and put on her pajamas.

    Qi Lan had disposable underwear here. When Ruan Qingqing put on her clothes, she found that her whole body was full of mottled marks, including her arms and inner thighs.

    It seems that Qi Lan is increasingly treating Bai Yueguang as a tool for sexual gratification.

    At first, he was very compassionate and considerate to Bai Yueguang, whom he liked, and he didn't treat her like other girls, but gradually...

    Ruan Qingqing walked out of the room and came to the restaurant.

    There were four dishes and two soups on the table, which tasted a little cold.

    Qi Lan sat opposite her, and when he saw her pick up her chopsticks, he also picked up his chopsticks to eat.

    Ruan Qingqing was surprised that Qi Lan didn't eat the takeaways in advance, but waited until she woke up and ate before starting to eat.

    She couldn't help but stare at him for a few seconds, and finally succeeded in getting a cold look and a cold word from Qi Lan.

    "What are you looking at?!"

    "...Aqi."

    Ruan Qingqing's face showed a bit of embarrassment and displeasure. She tried her best to control her emotions and said softly, "Why are you so fierce?"

    Bai Yueguang's feelings for Qi Lan are very complicated.

    On the one hand, she is sure that Qi Lan likes her, and that she is very important and special to Qi Lan, so when facing Qi Lan, she will be willful and lose her temper.

    On the other hand, Qi Lan's recent performance can't help but make her panic, but she deceives herself into thinking that she is overthinking.

    Wait.

    Ruan Qingqing performed Bai Yueguang with ease. Qi Lan looked at her deeply, lowered his head and ate silently.

    Ruan Qingqing snorted when she saw this. She

    also started to eat without saying anything.

    She was very hungry.

    It was not the first time that Ruan Qingqing stayed at Qi Lan's apartment.

    But it was the first time she was awake.

    After dinner, she came to the washing machine, took out her underwear and washed it by hand, and washed the rest of the clothes in the machine.

    Ruan Qingqing only washed her own clothes. Qi

    Lan had also put his dirty clothes in the washing machine, but she picked them out one by one and put them aside. When she finished washing her own clothes, she threw them into the washing machine again. After

    drying the clothes on the balcony, Ruan Qingqing returned to the living room.

    She found that the boy was on the phone.

    It sounded like his friends were asking him to go out and play.

    According to the information, Qi Lan was a playboy.

    Internet cafes, bars, clubs, KTVs, casinos, mountain racing, various banquets and parties... and so on. He was very good at playing, and the places he played in were varied, and the ways he played were also varied, and most of them were mixed with 18+.

    Ruan Qingqing thought she could go home early tonight.

    However, Qi Lan rejected her friend's invitation, and he found that she only washed her own clothes. He sneered at her and got up to wash his own dirty clothes.

    Ruan Qingqing: "..."