Male PR's White Moonlight 07

Male PR's White Moonlight 07 (Page 1/2)

    *

    The male protagonist's problem did not affect her mission.

    But Fang Xiao...

    this node has begun to collapse tonight.

    Because the mission information mentioned Fang Xiao's appearance tonight, his hair is black.

    Ruan Qingqing has a premonition that this node will completely collapse tonight.

    Sure enough, when she sat in the bar booth, Fang Xiao's friends and their "rich girlfriends" were not there.

    In the original text, Fang Xiao would introduce his friends to Bai Yueguang tonight.

    Those people don't look good, but they are first-class at drinking and bragging, and the "girlfriends" they brought are more exquisite, beautiful and richer than each other.

    The original owner is a person with low self-esteem and arrogance. She

    is also a typical bully.

    The money given to her by Si Lu made her a more confident person even though she was originally sensitive to her ordinary appearance and no special skills.

    But after this night, the original owner was suppressed by those women who were prettier than her, richer than her, and more cheerful and decent than her. It can be said that she was humiliated

    .

    She also believed those men's boasting, thinking that they were all so great, and her inferiority

    complex suddenly surged up. Since then, she instinctively felt shorter than Fang Xiao.

    She felt that Fang Xiao was so good-looking, so capable, and his friends were more capable than each other.

    His friends were not as good-looking as him, but his girlfriends were all so rich and beautiful. With his capital...

    wouldn't it be easy to find a woman who was prettier and richer than her?

    Even finding a real rich girl would be easy.

    But now...

    nearly half an hour has passed.

    None of those figures that should have appeared long ago were seen, and Ruan Qingqing completely lost hope.

    She contacted the system to inform her of the matter and asked the system to give her an explanation.

    Over and over again.

    She believed that she had always been very conscientious. Even if the Bai Yueguang she played was not 100% restored, it was conservatively estimated to be more than 95%.

    As a result, the male lead and the supporting role had problems inexplicably, which affected her task and the points she finally obtained.

    This was not her problem, but she suffered a loss?

    Isn't this unreasonable?

    System: "..."

    The system choked and said with a heart attack.

    "Host, those characters are not having problems for no reason. It's you, the host. After seeing you, the host, they are very

   Male PR's White Moonlight 07 (Page 2/2)

soon developed a love for you, and the love value kept rising as time went by. "

    After a pause, the system said: "No matter what you did to them, the love value has never dropped, never."

    Ruan Qingqing was stunned.

    The system continued: "But what the host said makes sense. I will report the situation now. Please wait."

    This wait was very fast.

    It was only one minute.

    Even the system was surprised.

    "There is a reply."

    "Host, considering that you have been doing the role-playing tasks sincerely in this world, you have not actively broken your character setting, nor have you actively changed the fate of your original body. If the host still does this in the future, then the points for this task will not be deducted. "

    "But if the host actively breaks his character setting, or actively changes the fate of his original body, then everything will remain the same."

    "The same applies to future tasks."

    Ruan Qingqing thought about it for a while.

    Nodded in approval.

    ...

    "What is Jiejie thinking about? "

    Although Ruan Qingqing managed her expression well, Fang Xiao still noticed that something was wrong with Ruan Qingqing tonight.

    And she was still distracted at the moment.

    This bar was a quiet bar, and the lighting was not so dim and cliché. In the center of the stage was a beautiful girl with two pigtails, singing a slow tune.

    The two were sitting on the same side of the booth. Fang Xiao leaned towards Ruan Qingqing, put his head on Ruan Qingqing's shoulder, and sniffed the side of Ruan Qingqing's neck lazily.

    It smelled good.

    It was this person's body fragrance.

    I want to smell it all the time.

    Always.

    "jiejie."

    The boy couldn't help but murmured, relying on the fact that Ruan Qingqing couldn't see it, his expression suddenly became much more serious, and an uncontrollable obsession emerged in his black eyes.

    He tilted his head slightly and held Ruan Qingqing's earlobe, licking it with his tongue, deliberately making a slight gasp.

    Ruan Qingqing's body stiffened slightly. She held her breath for a while, gently pushed the boy's head away, and said in a soft voice: "Stop messing around, it's almost your turn to go on stage."

    "Yeah. "

    He resumed his lazy and unruly attitude.

    The boy scratched his hair, and under Ruan Qingqing's gaze, he asked excitedly: "Jiejie, does my hair look good?"

    "It looks good."

    Ruan Qingqing said this without even blinking. The boy tilted his head to look at her for a while, and suddenly snorted and laughed: "You're lying."

    Ruan Qingqing: "..."