🌹ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 15🥀

Harry why do you have such a huge bag?" Liam asked surprised.

"It has all the things needed for emergency. I am smart and careful unlike you two lil shits" Harry huffed before walking out the door.

"Is it just me or does Harry seem to be in a bad mood today?" Liam whispered to Niall.

"He's mad we didn't listen to him yesterday" Niall shrugged following Harry out the house.

"Hmm, makes sense." Liam said following his two friends.

"So?" Niall asked looking at Harry.

"We're gonna catch a train." Harry said walking towards the station.

"Can't we just open a portal?" Liam whined.

"That place is off limits, if you remember Liam." Harry said rolling his eyes.

"Then? Why would a train go there?" Liam asked catching up to Harry.

"It won't. We're going until the last stop and then- well you'll have to just wait and watch." Harry smirked.

"Can we have some snacks?" Niall asked.

"No." Harry said walking faster.

"But we didn't even have our breakfast!" Niall complained.

"First to the station. We don't want to miss our train now!" Harry said, speaking like a dad.

"Alright, alright, father." Niall said rolling his eyes making Liam giggle.

"When's the train at?" Niall asked after they reached the station.

"2 hours from now." Harry said sitting at one of the benches and checking their tickets again.

"FROM WHAT NOW?!" Niall yelled in disbelief making everyone in the station stare at them (yes, very VERY judgingly)

"Hush Niall! They're staring at us!" Harry whispered in annoyance.

"LET THEM!" Niall yelled again and before he could say anything, Liam covered Niall's mouth with his hands so as to not raise any unwanted suspections.

"Who tf goes to a station 2 hours before their train, Styles?!" Liam asked in a low voice so only Harry and Niall could hear their conversation.

"Everyone should! We cannot afford to miss our train!" Harry huffed.

"Are you kidding me right now?!" Niall yelled which came out muffled as Liam was still covering his mouth.

"Shut up and wait." Harry said ending the conversation making the both sigh in defeat.

After 5 long hour wait later, the boys finally boarded the train which was delayed due to unseen circumstances.

"Can we please finally eat something for the love of your crush, Harry?!" Niall whined.

"Yes, yes." Harry said digging through his large backpack only to suddenly freak out.

"Shit! I'm so sorry I forgot to bring the food!" Harry said worried.

"I know. That's why I brought a bag full of one!" Niall said pulling out his backpack with a cheeky smile making Harry sigh in relief.

"Responsible Mr. Styles, not so responsible now, is he?" Liam said smirking earning a smack on the back of his head from Harry which only made him giggle.

~~~

After 3 hours of journey, the boys got down on the last stop. Harry silently walked ahead and the two followed without asking any questions. After reaching what seemed to be a safe place, Harry finally spoke.

"I will be opening a portal." Harry whispering.

"Isn't it illegal to do that?" Liam whispered.

"Like going to the Rose realm is anymore legal than this." Harry replied rolling his eyes.

"Touché" Liam mumbled.

"But how do you know that? We haven't been thought all that!" Niall asked surprised.

"My parents thought me to do it as a child as a form of protection, so that I can simply open a portal and run away from any situation I do not like." Harry shrugged.

"Damn your parents are LEGENDS!" Niall sighed.

"I know. Now brace yourself." Harry said stretching his hands out. "Hold onto me tight, this is gonna be a second's work!" Harry said focusing on his energy.

Niall and Liam hugged Harry as Harry closed his eyes focusing all his energy before opening a portal into the Rose realm and walking into it before the portal closed behind their backs.

It was dark all around. There was something weird about the atmosphere. And before the boys knew it, they blacked out.