🌹ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 16🥀

Liam woke up, unaware of how long he was unconscious and blinked a few times trying to adjust his vision to his new surroundings.

It looked different from where he and his friends had stepped into.

"Well, hello there." A deep voice greeted them, in a sarcastic tone.

Liam looked around trying to find the owner of the voice but failed as it was still too dark around.

"We should probably turn in the lights for them." Another voice said mockingly.

"Liam?" Harry's voice called out from a distance.

"I'm okay!" Liam yelled, trying to reassure Harry before he would begin to panic making Harry sigh in relief.

"Where is Niall?" Liam asked worried.

"He's with me!" Harry said making Liam relax.

"Who are you guys? I thought the realm was out of reach for everyone!" Harry asked making the two voices from earlier break into laughter.

"Out of reach for mortals more like!" The voice said laughing.

"W-what do you mean? Are you the angels?!" Liam asked horrified they had been caught.

"Oh that would be a pitty!" The voice said sympathetically.

"You seem to have been a little lucky this time, as it was me who found you instead." The other voice said followed by a snap of finger making the torches around light up with red lights.

"Y-you" Harry said horrified looking at the smirking figure sitting on the throne.

"Aren't you lucky lil fellows" The man standing near the throne said chuckling.

"Who are you two?" Liam asked tilting his head to the side, confused.

"Ah, you must be Liam!" The guy sitting on the throne said grinning.

"How do you know that?!" Liam gasped surprised.

"I know everyone." The man chuckled.

"I-it's the ruler of hell!" Harry answered Liam almost about to cry in fear.

"SATAN?!" Liam gasped horrified making the two men laugh again.

"Ah no dear. I'm not Satan unfortunately." The man replied with a wry smile.

"Huh?" Liam said confused again.

"I'm Lucifer." The man introduced himself, standing up from the throne.

"And I'm Damon." The guy standing by the throne said.

"Satan is dead. Died long looong ago, love." Lucifer said in a cold voice even though there was a smirk on his lips.

"Oh..." Liam said realising.

"Did you open the portal to the wrong place Hazza?!" Niall mumbled to Harry angrily making Damon chuckle.

"No no. Your friend here opened the portal to the right place. We just shifted you to the underworld instead." Damon shrugged.

"But why?" Liam said standing up from the ground while patting off the dust from his clothes.

"Because the angels guard that place and have placed a spell that automatically knocks one of their senses when they enter the realm. Their presence is then conveyed to the arch angels who then punish the trespassers quite severely." Damon answered in a serious tone.

"How did you find us then?" Harry asked confused.

"Did you forget the part where we are the devils?" Damon asked smirking.

"You have access to that area." Niall said realising.

"Ungranted access but yes." Lucifer said sitting back on his throne.

"But why do you want access to that place?" Liam asked narrowing his eyes.

"A "Thankyou for saving our lives" is what you're supposed to say but alright, let me answer your question. An enemy's enemy, is a friend." Lucifer grinned.

"We are not your friends!" Harry huffed making Lucifer chuckle.

"That's alright. We weren't talking about you anyway." Lucifer replied in amusement.

"Besides, if one fallen angel doesn't help the other, who will?" Lucifer smirked.