Unexpected 1 , but who?

Author's pov

One week passed this way , but no one has a conversation with Aaradhna as if ignoring her or not acknowledging the fact that she was also the member of Khanna family now.

All the elderly family members except kaveri went to Mathura on a two days trip. Today is their second day of that trip. Everything  seems quite normal other than the call Abhiyansh and Aaradhna received from kaveri asking them to come home as soon as possible. They both were on the was towards home thinking about all the negatives they could think .

Aaradhna was worried if any of the member is not okay or some mishappening occured while they were not around. Whereas Abhiyansh was tensed about any new storm in the house which would be problematic to everyone especially Aaradhna.

As soon as they arrived home , they took long steps to enter the home and when they entered they saw a man sitting, his back facing the entrance and kaveri sitting on the adjacent sofa with a smile.

"Maaa , are you okay ?" Aaradhna shooted a question at  kaveri at which kaveri just smiled and said , "beta I am fine, but we have a guest, I hope you would love to meet him."

As soon the words left kaveri's tongue the man turned towards the couple and opened his arms indicating one of them too hug him. Abhiyansh had a questioning and a calculating  face trying to think who the mysterious man was  as he felt he had saw him somewhere, but the reaction was not same for Aaradhna. As soon as she saw the man , she sprinted towards him and engulfed him in a tight hug and the man actually responded to it with a wide smile . As he broke the hug he kissed aardhna's forehead and ruffled her hairs and Aaradhna again engulfed him in an another long hug .

Watching the scene in front of  himself, Abhiyansh's jaw clenched, his hands made tight fists while his face had a questioning look but his feet were glued at the same place where Aaradhna left him . Aardhana broke the hug , smiled at the man and moved towards her husband, she held his hand and kind off dragged him to her mother in law and that man.

Seeing aardhana standing close to that man again but by his side , Abhiyansh slowly yet protectively kept his hand on her waist , side hugging her . Till now the question was not solved about who that man was.

Aardhana looked towards her husband with twinkling eyes with happiness brimming with them, she spoke " Ansh meet my best friend sid, Siddharth Oberoi, my only friend and the one whose pictures you saw in my room."

"Aara beta don't let your friend stand for this long as he just came back from London." Kaveri said .

"Wait what!! Chuchundar tu abhi abhi aaya hai aur directly yahaan aa gya? Pagal hai tu ! Mujhe Sonaa maa se daant nhi khani hai , baith tu Teri liye mai kuch khane ko lati hoon." Aardhana said while dragging him to sit and he simply obliged her.

"Aara , oyee pagal sun.. dekh tu kuch nhi banaegi, mujhe aate hi hospital nhi jaana . " He said teasing her.

Abhiyansh's pov

" Abe chup kr pakode , jyada bolega to maar khaega tu ." Angel said faking her anger but , one thing I must say she never talked this freely to me either.

"As if tu mujhe touch bhi kr paegi." That so called bestfriend of my biwi said while smirking as if he knows that she won't be able beat him but how would he know that I could beat a shit out of him if my biwi wants me to .

"Betaaa bhoola na kro Teri poori family tujhe mere saamne keeda samjhti hai aur mai to hoon hi Sona maa ki princess aur poori family ki most favourite person." My wife replied while flipping her hairs . She is such a cutie .

"Jaa jaa sapne Kam dekha kar ."

"Beta aankh khule hue dehe tere so called sapna meri reality hai , and of course you can't deny it ." She replied with a huge grin but the last sentence made her smile with her calm and happy eyes complimenting it, to which Siddharth nodded.

I sat next to maa , while he sat on his previous place .

"Hii, Siddharth Oberoi here , though us bandariyaa ne mera intro de diya but still." He said said forwarding his hand for a handshake.

"Hello , Abhiyansh Khanna this side and don't call her with these weird nicknames." I said shaking his hand with a tight lipped smile .

"Bro, no friend could stay without calling each other without these nicknames and your wife gives me nicknames every now and then ." He said chuckling while I just fake smiled . Fuck off you and your nicknames. You fucking kissed her forehead! I really wanna use my scalpel on those lips of yours ,who touched her forehead.

"Till it makes my wife happy ." I said .

"To ye aagya , is laal bandar k liye meri maa k haath ka bana hua tasty tasty khana." My biwi said flying the plate in her hand and keeping it in front of her bestfriend.

"So now tell me you idiot, yahaan kaise aana hua? Yahaan ka address kisne diya? Tu London se ek dam se kaise aaya? Tu wapas kab jaa rha hai? Tu Delhi gyaa ki nhii? Tu Sona maa ko bataya ki nhi? " She said in one breath while she just next to me and kind of between me and him but he was on the adjacent sofa .

"Ohh meri Chennai express shaant . Aaram se ." He said chuckling.

"Oyee sid pata hai, maine last week hi sabke saath dekhi vo movie." She said excitedly.

"Ohhh achaa, matalab tujhe aur log mil gye Jo tere saath movies dekhe ." He said smiling.

"Are movies kyaa mujhe company Dene k liye poori family hai, ek maa ek dam chill cool lady jaisi, ek husband jo bestfriend jaise hein, tu Mt chidna Teri jagah alg hai mere dil mein, ek cute choti behen jaisi nanad  jo saath mein masti krti hai aur ek chote bhai jaisa devar yash and sabse cute cheez pata hai kyaa hai , mujhe Ashrit Bhai jaise bade bhai ved Bhai mein mil gye ." she said and a tear slipped from her eye but she wiped it before anyone could notice but it could not go unnoticed by my eye.

"Ye to achiii baat hai , you got a family which you always craved for." He said smiling and she too nodded head in agreement.

"And answer to you questions, mai yahaan tujhse milne aaya tha kyuki mai teri shadi attend nhi kar paya sorry aur address vo to maine aunty se le liye tha . Aur mai aaya tha parso working on the Lucknow branch, sorry teen din baad aaya yahaan but yeah mai kl phir se London gya tha aaj yahaan hoon, aur mai Delhi nhi gya abhi, aur teri Sona maa ko pata hai ki mai yahaan hoon." He said answering all the questions which my biwi asked him.

******

Aa gyaa Aaradhna ka bestfriend, Siddharth aa gya !!

Mere regular readers, kripya apne vichar batane ka kashat kre mujhe bhi to pata chale aapko chapter kaisa lagaa....

Please mai bhi chahti hoon ki aap log batao ki chapter kaisa tha , sirf chapter like krke kuch nhi hota bataya kro chapter kaisa tha... Ek single emoji bhi chalega 😅

Aur haan maine ig pr ek account banaya hai
@penwith_mee
You can follow it , abhii spoilers to nhi mil payenge but hum baad mein vo bhi try kr lenge.