A different Aaradhna!

Aaradhna's pov

I flinched at his loud voice when he was kind of threatening dadi for uttering absolute nonsense to me. It's not that I can not reply but, cat got the some part of my tongue I don't know how and why!

Later when he asked us , I mean all the ladies to sit I could feel dadi ji's deadly stares at me as if they had the power to bore hole in me but I am not at all fragile. We all had our lunch in silence and dadi ji , dada jiand chacha ji was the first one to leave the table without waiting for others.

"Bhabhi"
"Bhabhi"
"Aara"
"Betaa"
"Bache"
I heard four voices at the same time . Yash then aaru then bhai then chachi maa and at last maa's voice .

"Guys chill kro , yash and aaru your bhabhi is not at all a glass doll and bhai you need to meet Dr Shruti my hospital colleage if you somehow feel at I would need any encouraging words or you can ask your brother why I mentioned about that lady " I said and looked at ansh for a second and continued."maa and chachi maa your Aaradhna is enough to handle herself alone and if not I have two mothers right . So chillllll. Now I will also go with ansh to the hospital as I don't feel like being at home anymore or else I'll be getting myself locked in the room and spend some quality time with myself because ofcourse I don't want to be chudail to take away my grand in law's and my uncle in law's peace . So best would be to resume my work or chill in my room . AND ONE MORE THING FROM NEXT TIME NO PITY FACES TOWARDS ME AND NO ONE IS GOING TO ANSWER FOR ME TO THEM , DO YOU ALL GET IT? AND SPECIALLY YOU ANSH !!!"

Everyone had a why face because of my last statement so I skope again to clear their confusion," Guys mai tv vali Gopi bahu nhi hoon jo sab kuch Shanti se sun lungi , sorry for the next words I'll speak but Aaradhna Kapoor is a bitch , so if someone somehow wakes up this bitch then the sweet Aaradhna Abhiyansh Khanna disappears."

Everyone had that is this really our Aaradhna face mostly Bhai maa and aaru. But ansh , he had a proud look on his face .

"Yash, bhai , aaru ansh let's do something, I've had enough of sleep and there's still time for me to go to hospital so let's play something or watch a movie what say!"

"Bhabhi let's watch a movie !"yash exclaimed.

"Okay any suggestions guys?" I asked .

Getting no suggestions I made the decision to watch Chennai express,  I am in love with that movie so why not watch it again with everyone.
.
.
.
.

"Ufff bhabhi, I wish someone holds me in his arms like srk held Deepika and walk on those 300 stairs." Aarushi said while her head was on my lap the whole time.

"I know baby , milega milega." I told her caressing her hairs.

"What!" The three over protective brothers said together.

"What what?" Aaru asked the three idiots, yup they are because the way they reacted was actually idiotic.

"Aara how can you support her in her wild thoughts."
"Absolutely!"
"Exactly bhabhi."

Ughhh these three idiots!

"Bhai let's not talk about wild thoughts because these are KNOWN. AS. INNOCENT. THOUGHTS." I said stressing on the last four words.

"Phir bhi yrr biwi, vo bachii hai aur tum use support kr rhi ho in sabme." My dear husband said.

"Vahi to bhai , bhabhi aapko to ise samjhana chahiye ki ye door rhe ladko se aur ek aap ho milega milega bol rhe ho." Says my devar .

"Shut up you three idiots!" I said.

"And aaru don't tell these three idiots about your man, I'll help you talk to maa , never rely on these idiots, Inka bas chale to ye tujhe shadi hi na krne de ." I told her on which she nodded instantly.