Disastrous first meet

Abhiyansh's pov

She was sleeping hugging me tightly and I was looking at my love. I genuinely want to know how did she get this dual nature of being okay in front of everyone and cry later while thinking don't know what shit.

She seems peaceful while sleeping, I hope she is always this peaceful. I was deeply in my thoughts but my eyes were closed. I felt some some movements from her side. She slightly kissed my chest just above my heart and was tracing my face from nose to lips to my jawline .

"Pata nhi ansh tum mujhse same level ka pyaar kroge jab tum mere baare mein poori tarah se jaan loge. Agr tumne mujhe sab ki tarah judge Kiya aur chor diyaa to? Noo nooo...nhi nhi Mera ansh Aisa nhi hai. Haina ansh ? Uff mai bhi kyaa hi pagal hoon koi sota hua insaan answer kaise dega . " She exclaimed.

I hugged her more tightly and then kissed her forehead and said" No past or history can lessen my love for you baby. Never overthink about this topic. "

I said while opening my eyes, she looked shocked after knowing that I was awake .

"Wanna share something to me? Or wanna ask me something?" I asked her .

She nodded her head in yes at the second question. So I asked her to ask me anything.

"Are you afraid that one day I will leave and never return back to you ?" She asked me but why such a random and abrupt question?

"No, because I'll never let you go away from me , either it is us together or its my deat_" I was stopped by her palm on my mouth.

"Never ever in your life dare to speak or even think about this shit. Do you get me Mr. Abhiyansh Khanna?" She asked in a very much serious face.

I nodded my head in yes and kissed her left cheek. She smiled at me and said ,
"Will I be a good daughter in law?"

"You are the best daughter in law baby." I replied

"What's the time right now?" She asked. "Last time when I checked it was 11 am ." I told her.

"Whatttt? I slept for this long?" She asked shocked.

"Yes you did, and before you start scolding me I've already told everyone that you are not well so we'll directly have lunch with all of them. So now get up , freshen up and please try to tell me about you, I really wanna help you so that these tears don't come this way from your beautiful brown eyes. I love them when they are shining not when they seem dead because of your crying session." I told her honestly.

She just nodded her head in yes and went towards the bathroom and came out fresh .
I was sitting on the sofa reading some reports. She came and sat on my lap , and let me tell you dear readers , this is something new, ye daily dekhne ko nhi milta ki my biwi , my angel comes and sit on my lap by her own . She kept her head near my neck and gave me a peck there itself and muttered a thankyou . I too kissed her forehead and said," no need of thankyous jaan ."

"Can you please do me a favour?" I asked her . She nodded her head in yes so I said,"can I please get a kiss ?"

She nodded and pressed her lips on my forehead. Aww lovely but this is not the kiss I was talking about. But before I could tell her she kissed my both eyes then my nose , both my cheeks and then gave a full long kiss on my lips.

A full blown smile made its way towards my lips. I too kissed her forehead again .
"Let's meet our family , I wanna meet everyone. Let's go jaan." I said.

She nodded and moved towards the door and when she was about to leave I pulled her towards me , cupping her face I said," never ever think twice before running to me if you feel like crying. But after you feel that it's just enough of tears for what you cried then do tell me why you cried . Don't be nervous, that's our family no one would say anything to you , even if they say any harsh word to you , I'll be always in front of you as your sheild."