BANTER BTW MY FAV. PEOPLE

Last ka note padh lena , hihi😅

...........................

Aaradhna's pov

I happy , shocked at the same time. Sid came to meet me directly to my in-laws house. When I saw him , I literally jumped in his embrace.

He is the one, whom I felt most comfortable with . Siddharth lived here in Lucknow for about 5 years in his maternal home ,when we were kids and then when I went to Delhi to complete my studies I stayed at his home all those years . We share the best bond one could ever share. I am the princess of my brother and his . Though he teases and irritates me a lot but he love me a lot too. And his family , I just love all of them a lot, I still remember how each and every member would be in my team when even he was against me but never in his life he complained about it.

After ashrit Bhai left me alone , he too went abroad after an year. Still he knew each and every detail of my life leaving some long forgotten mess of my life.

When he hugged me , I felt nostalgic and I hugged him again and when he ruffled my hairs it really reminded me of bhai . They both monkies would always mess my hairs. But now I miss that time.

He had his while complimenting the food time to time while teasing me about how I don't know to make anything and would tell maa and ansh , how I once forget to turn off the gas and my whole tea was burnt plus I made the brand new golden coloured tea kettle a coal coated one.

After some time of our talking I said,

"Okay chal mai tujhe Tera room dikha doon , tu rest kr le . Mai bhii thak gyii hoon, bevkoof kahi kaa Bina batae tapak aaya . Ye nhi tha ki bata kr rkhta to mai chhutti le leti . Pagal aadmi." I said putting on her fake angry face.

He chuckled and I took him to the room on ground floor only.

__________________

In the evening, Sid and I were having coffee together sitting in our garden . And then I heard a low scream,
"YOU?" Shouted Sid looking at Aaru.
"Don't tell me you are trying to be paparazzi , stalk me and came here secretly, ms paparazzi." He said looking at her.

"Hey you idiot, shut up. Why would I stalk you and one minute what are you doing here in my house ,Mr oberoi?" She questioned raising her eyebrow.

"Guys guys , chill . Aaru come here, sit with your bhabhi , and tell me why the hell you two are fighting like chooha billi?"I asked aaru while cutting the reply sid was about to give.

"Bhabhi first tell me , what the hell is this idiot doing in our house?" She asked me as she sat next to me .

"Aaru, meet Sidharth Oberoi, my bestfriend . He came to meet me as he was not able to attend my wedding." I told her .

"And Sid, ye meri sister in law, Aarushi Khanna." I told him.

I moved my eyes towards aaru and found her staring angrily at sid , while he too was just staring at her with the same intensity.

"Now stop this staring compitition and answer to my question. How do you two know eachother?" I asked folding my hands.

"Ek min ek min, bhabhi kyaa kaha aapne ! Ye aapka bestfriend hai?" Aaru asked me . And I just nodded at her in return.

"What !! Aap itni pyaari si aur aapka dost itna leechad sa!! Yrrr bhabhi you have a good taste of choice in everything then what happened while choosing your bestfriend??" She said exaggerating each and every word especially the word bestfriend.

"Hahh!! Unlike you your bhabhi knows the value to people's time and what did you called me , leechad !? Seriously, miss paparazzi?" Sid replied to her before I could reply anything.

"Firstly stop calling me paparazzi, what I am not. If you won't stop ,I'll forget you being my bhabhi's bestfriend and our guest . And for your kind information, if we want others to respect our time , then we too have to respect their time and I think Mr Oberoi never learnt that." She completed with a smirk on her face .

"You 2 inchie, I don't think I need to give you a presentation on how much I know and how much I don't. If you want you can forget , but your existence not me miss paparazzi." He too replied with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up both of you ." I almost yelled at them.

"Aaru, sid who is going to tell me , why both of you are fighting like cat and dogs ?" I said taking a deep breath to control my anger.

"Bhabi let me ." She said and I approved her by nodding my head.

"So , this bestfriend of yours is the COO of his company and as you know I am an intern so I was asked to take his interview and I too went to his company as our got the news that he is here in Lucknow for a few days. Like a good person I am , I went their before time , nearly half an hour before and this person's assistant said that he is busy with some work and I had to wait for atleast an hour and you know I can't control my hurger even a bit but still I waited for him wrap up his important work so that I can take his interview for the article. But no! Every two or three hour his pa would come and speak the same dialogue. And when I was searching for his PA after 5 hours of waiting, he was no where to be found and then I decided to knock on his cabin . And then I heard laughing sound . He was sitting and having her snacks with an another man and talking and laughing with him. When I tried to give him a short lecture on work ethics and commitment his PA along with the security almost dragged me out of the company, which resulted in the leg cramp I had. And still I waited outside the company and pleaded the guards to let me enter because my manager would have eaten me in I would not have took his interview even if the mistake was not mine . It was 8 ,I was about to leave when I saw him talking to same man and he ignored me and drove of without even apologizing for his behaviour."

Aaru completed her side of story and I know this isn't the full story as I can analyse Sid's face very well and he is very serious about his work commitments so , there is no chance that he made her wait unnecessarily.

"Why did you do that to my aaru , sid?" I asked

"Aara it's not the whole truth ." He said and I nodded and asked him his side of story .

"So , shiv was the man she saw me taking and laughing with. Actually he was moving to London , to handle that branch as he needs experience amd I am here so no one's there to handle it too. And those five hours I was looking at the arrangements of the place where he'll live and then I got to know that there is some issues with the company which are confidential so I had no option but to delay her interview. And when she was dragged out by my PA, I actually scolded him for not behaving properly to a lady and I didn't know that she's a stubborn cat who'll wait at the entrance and yes I was engrossed in his talks so I didn't saw her there. And I asked the PA for the interview the very next day at any hour which is comfortable for her as a compensation, but the next after the interview was completed she again lectured me and even almost destroyed my very important client's documents as the glass tripped from her hand on the table. And then she had the audacity to say that I deserved it !" He completed.

"Hahhaaaaaa"

I burst into laughter. They are so funny especially how aaru said he deserved it . Uff these guys .

"Okay enough of your fights , now you are not Aarushi Khanna and Siddharth Oberoi but my aaru and Sid . So behave properly with each other and don't let your work profession meddle in your personal life. You idiots!!" I said .

They both reluctantly nodded and I moved from there to our room while laughing thinking about the names they addressed each other with without acknowledging that I already entered our room and my dear husband was staring at me as if he has seen some ghost like alien .

*******

👻👽
Umm , I guess long chapter for late upadate .
Kyu Karu Bhai , maut aa rhi hai, na padhai ho rhi aur naa yahaan story update ki ja rhi . Hee bhagwaan aisa kyu ho rha h 😭😭😭