3. an alluring fantasy

—-

—-

Jisung hopped down from the stage, allowing the two of them to acknowledge their height difference for the first time.

He was at least a head taller than her, even with her tall, black platform boots on. Xia's eyes just about being level with his collarbone.

A little bit lower than that but she didn't mind looking up.

His chest seems so much bigger up close, she thought. Doing everything in her power to keep herself from running her hands down the length of his tank top like the instinctual part of her brain encouraged her to do.

"Hi," Jisung breathed out, taking in their close proximity.

"Hi."

This little staring contest went on for about 5 long seconds before he cleared his throat and reached out for the girl.

"Can I help you get up?" He asked. "Onto the stage I mean. It's much faster than taking the back way."

Xia eagerly nodded her head, reveling in the thought of his touch on her.

He held onto her hand, gently maneuvering her closer to the stage before starting to crouch down.

The girl watched him intently, just as she had done during the show. Staring into them she noticed that his rather small eyes held this glimmer of mischief despite the innocent expression on his face.

An arm carefully hooked around the back of her legs, just below the hem of her skirt, and in one fairly swift movement he lifted her up and had her sat on top of the stage.

There was no denying it; Xia was more than turned on, she was outright obsessed with the man in front of her.

She had to have him.

"Don't let go," she suddenly demands. Starting to feel Jisung's fingers slip from her own.

"Alright," he nods along.

Call it a magnetic pull or maybe just the way she casually wrapped the chain of his necklace around her finger, he was drawn in closer to her. Like a trance. Until his torso bumped into her knees.

There was also something alluring about her visuals. Everything from the whisp-y way the bangs of her brown hair set on top of her forehead to the light blush that covered her cheeks gave her a soft girl vibe.

A haziness surrounding her that made her seem like something out of a fantasy.

But then came her dark eyes, matched with a dark, glittery shadow, that sharply held his gaze. The heat under his skin beginning to rise by the second.

cont.