5. have my kids

—-

—-

"Hey Jisung, you coming?"

His nose was just about to brush up against hers when he heard the voice. The words taking a second to register in his brain.

"Yeah," he said absentmindedly. "Uh, yes. We're going. Sorry."

Xia laughed at the cute way he shook his head to clear his thoughts and how quickly he became apologetic.

He gave her a small, reassuring smile, squeezing her hand a couple of times before pulling away from her.

She watched him as he jumped back up onto the stage with ease. The boy can certainly move.

Immediately, Jisung reached down for her hand to pull the girl up. Xia eagerly accepted his help, already feeling the loss of his satisfying touch.

The two walked hand-in-hand, following the others backstage until she was momentarily swept away by her friends.

"You good?" Jisung felt a hand set on his shoulder. It was Jaemin. He didn't need to turn his head to be sure of that.

"I want her to have my kids," he replied, eyes not wavering from the girl in question.

Jaemin just let out a loud laugh in response. Giving the other boy a couple friendly slaps on the shoulder.

After a couple seconds Jisung joined him.

"And?" Her friends demanded to know her status.

"And," Xia takes a quick peek at him before continuing. "I think I know where I'm sleeping tonight."

"Yes!"

She sighed in content. "He's just so..."

"Don't leave him alone. Go, go!"

With one little shove she excitedly made her way back to the man she couldn't get enough of. He was still talking to his friend and didn't notice her until she slid herself in between the two, facing Jisung.

"She smells like... oh hi," he smiled down at her. Awkwardly at first before transitioning to a more genuine expression.

"Hi," Xia responded, beaming with what seemed like almost sparkles in her eyes.

They stared at one another until they heard someone clear their throat.

"Uh, this is Jaemin." He gestured to the other man. "He's like my best friend."

The girl reluctantly turned around to see the blonde-haired man. He was handsome in that classical sense.

Not only was he adorned with seemingly perfect features he also carried himself with a subtle confidence.

"Not 'like', 'am'. I am his best friend. But I'm sure that's no surprise to you. Clearly Jisung only surrounds himself with eye candy." His voice was also deep but he talked way smoother.

Was that an indirect compliment to me or was he just referring to himself? She wondered.

"Na Jaemin, and you are?" The blonde leant his head back casually, giving her an intrigued stare.

"Liang Xia," her gaze switched back over to Jisung, grabbing onto both of his hands. "I wanna dance."

Jaemin gave the younger a confused look that turned into an impressed one. She was 100% down for Jisung.

The younger briefly shrugged. "Okay," he smiled softly at her, "let's go dance then."

Behind the girl's back his friend gestured holding a cup in his hand, widening his eyes to get the other's attention.

"Uh, what about something to drink?" Jisung asked.

Xia tilted her head in thought for a moment. He watched her carefully, not wanting to miss any expression she'd make on her pretty little face.

"Maybe we could share?" She pondered. "I'm actually not that thirsty."

He nodded in agreement, loving the idea of sharing anything with her.

cont.