8. dirty dancing

—-

—-

The alcohol has finally gotten to him, she thought, lightly giggling to herself.

He was sexy in a cute way. Uncertain of his methods but determined nonetheless. Seemingly unaware of what truly makes him attractive; an innocent demeanor crossed with a sex-driven mind.

Body and face like a god, but no clue how to use them.

Jisung was going to get the girl, that's for sure, but would he know what to do with her once he got her?

Xia wanted to find out.

"Like the movie?" She asked him as he circled back around to her front.

He tossed her jacket to the side rather carelessly. Something that would have made her upset if it had been done by anyone other than the man standing just a few inches away from her.

His eyes went up to the ceiling in thought for a moment. "Kind of," then he looked down at her, "I have my own version, I guess."

"Teach me." She didn't have to say more.

Starting off with the basics he taught her the first few simple steps. He'd take a step back then she'd take a step forward and vice versa.

He held onto her forearms, her doing the same, until she got the hang of the combination.

Xia admired the way Jisung taught her. He took his time explaining in a calm manner and showered her with praises; 'you got it', 'perfect', 'there you go'.

"Now," he placed his hands gently on her sides, "you have to move your hips with each step."

The girl was starting to lose her grip. The warmth of his palms radiating onto the strip of skin between her skirt and her top was all she could feel.

If he straightened out his fingers he could probably wrap his hands around her entire waist. One of the many thoughts that sent her spiraling.

She didn't bother to look down anymore, watching her steps didn't seem as important as it did a few seconds ago.

Instead she stared right up at his face, eying the way his eyebrows furrowed together in concentration. His lips looking more delectable than before but too far out of reach for her.

What I'd do to just grab his face right now and latch myself onto his lips until they were swollen...

Maybe the alcohol was getting to her too.

His hands guided her along. Every step she took forward she'd move her hip along with it. Quickly, she had her hips moving in the perfect figure eight shape he was hoping for.

Time for the best part, he thought, trying his best not to get too excited or nervous. He was just about to lose it as much as she was.

Jisung crouched down just a bit to get on her level, and in one swift movement he pulled her right up against him.

A small gasp escaped Xia's lips, not expecting to actually get so close to him so soon. Everything from their chests down to their legs were touching and she didn't really mind.

Her arms easily found their way around his neck, drawing their faces near. His warm breath hitting her cheek.

Using his own hips to guide her movements, he changed the placement of his hands to the small of her back. Unconsciously, pushing her even more flush against his body.

"That's it." The praise came out breathy in his deep voice, sounding right next to her ear.

'That's it'

He said it so passingly and, yet, it echoed throughout her mind like a choir in a large hall.

Feeling his heart beat rapidly against her chest the objective of the game became clear to Xia.

If he was going to drive her crazy, she was going to drive him absolutely insane.

cont.