20. excruciatingly pleasurable❤️‍🔥

—-

—-

Xia knew that she was getting close.

The room around them started to fade away, all that was left was a blurry vision of white and blue.

Her core pulsated around his fingers, that were now moving at a steady, fast pace, occasionally curling to reach that one spot that drove her absolutely mad.

Though, those types of movements seemed to get increasingly more difficult to control as her walls would start to squeeze his digits straight.

Each time a little bit more of her essence dripped onto the floor.

The pressure applied by his thumb to her bundle of nerves slowly built over time. Starting with small drawn-out circles at first, now he gave her his full force.

It was excruciatingly pleasurable.

The girl had resorted to abusing the section of skin by his neck, biting down as a way to silence all the illicit sounds that would indubitably be heard by the rooms around them.

Whatever pain it caused Jisung, he never mentioned a thing, too busy trying to get her off.

The cogs in his mind working at full speed, remembering everything he knew about arousing and lavishing the female body.

His hand that had been holding her down by her hip made its way up her torso to her breast, knowing that if her hips started to buck forward that would relieve him from continuing this intense pace just a bit.

He softly kneaded the tender organ, not wanting to hurt her, just enough to add to her experience.

His thumb search for the sensitive nub surrounding by the delicate ring of skin but only felt the well-sewn silver sequins that adorned her top.

He brought his hand down to the hem of the corset top, trying to sneak it under the fabric but it was tied too tight to give him access.

Instead he pulled around to the small of her back, fingers grasping onto the strings that tied everything together.

He gave them a couple tugs but nothing happened, continuing the attempt to remove the top until he grew frustrated.

Without much thought he pulled his fingers out of her core in a mess that spilled onto the floor.

Xia unabashedly began to whine at the loss of the pleasurable feeling, nails scratching at his back to get his attention.