7. incredibly sexy

—-

—-

You could sense the vibe from across the room. The two were inseparable, lost in their own little world.

Knowing stares were shared around them. Their friends were aware of the underlying connotations of this interaction and yet none spoke of it aloud.

Only with their eyes.

The music wasn't quite as loud backstage as it was out front. The beats hit hard but the melodies weren't always recognizable.

Not that it mattered to Jisung and Xia. Even in the middle of a room with all their friends they decided to let loose, singing along to what words they did know.

A ringing laughter overtook the girl as he twirled her around to his chest. Placing her hand on his shoulder, he wrapped his arm around her waist.

Their hips swayed together easily, making just enough contact to drive the other crazy but not enough to cross the line.

Neither wanting to rush anything. Content with only watching each other's movements with long drawn out gazes.

Xia should have known he could dance: all guys who can dance are hot.

Seeing his facial expression change as his body moved to whatever beat, guiding her along with his hands.

Normally, she was the one to draw a guy in, sway her body in a way to grab their attention, pull them in and strike while the iron was hot.

Jisung was in his element and there was no chance she was going to disrupt that.

Especially because he looked so incredibly sexy without a care in the world apart from the beat and the girl in his arms.

The drink had remained in his hand the whole time, only lowering down when Xia grasped his arm to bring the glass closer for a taste.

After one last sip from her, he brought the glass up to his lips and downed the rest.

Although she lightly hit at his chest, feigning frustration with him finishing the drink, she enjoyed the sight of him throwing his head back. The entirety of his neck now on display.

The work I could do on him..., she thought to herself.

A smirk appeared on his face, satisfied with his little trick, before setting the glass down on the first surface he could find.

He enveloped her hand with his own, leading her further away from their friends.

Slipping behind a curtain next to the stage, they found a dark corner with one lone light hanging above that continuously changed colors.

At the moment it was a deep red, giving Jisung's already dark eyes a mysterious feel to them. The girl didn't know what to expect from him.

He lets go of her hand and reaches up for a strand of her brown hair. Slowly walking around her, gathering each lock of hair before placing all of it on one side.

Xia started to breathe heavily. How could this man turn things around so quickly?

One moment she was teasing him to the point of excitement and the next he was melting her with just the simple feeling of his hand close to her neck.

He holds onto both sides of the collar to her leather jacket, pulling it towards him to fully expose her shoulders. She let him remove her jacket.

The lacing of her silver corset top was the first thing that caught his eye, followed shortly by the back of her neck that looked like it was meant for a kiss.

"Have you ever dirty danced before?"

cont.