22. ravenous❤️‍🔥

—-

—-

He slowly peeled the small piece of fabric down her legs, still sticky from the mixture of their juices.

His breath was the first thing to hit her warmth, sending a shiver down her spine.

Once the article of clothing hit the floor she stepped out of the material with the man's help, her clunky platform boots causing the most trouble.

She should have just taken them off but there wasn't any time for that at the moment.

Jisung grasped the back of her knee, hoisting her leg up to rest on his shoulder. Her glistening core on full display for him now.

His hands caressed her thighs, hiking up her skirt to give him more access.

The girl watched as his tongue darted out of the corner of his mouth, his eyes wide.

He managed to use his thumb and middle finger to spread apart her folds. Basking in the golden light her womanhood appeared as if it were a meal for the gods.

Juices spilling out like a fresh fruit.

It was her own personal nectar and he wanted nothing more than to devour it like it was his life source.

He came close, nose poking her lower abdomen. In one hasty movement he licked the small piece of skin that led to her ultra sensitive bundle of nerves, applying a gentle pressure to the nub.

He hummed in satisfaction. The taste was even better than he had remembered.

Xia's hands immediately grasped onto his hair, a loud drawn-out moan erupting from deep within.

"My love has the sweetest taste," he stated, looking up at her one last time before completely diving in between her legs.

If she thought his hands or length could work wonders, his mouth performed miracles.

His tongue curled and flicked in every direction, exploring her divine cavern, that responded to his every gesture.

His index finger rubbed small circles onto her bundle of nerves, causing her to occasionally squirm.

Every tug of his hair was followed by a soft caress that pushed him further into her pool of nectar.

The salty-sweet blend of their combined juices was to his satisfaction, for it was the two of them who had created such a delectable taste.