Chapter 42

Cole watched Kyra stand and his mouth went dry as his gaze trailed over her. Water dripped off of her nipples, and he suddenly knelt up and pulled one into his mouth, drawing on it hard. Her hands came up to rest on his shoulders as she sighed softly. He was mating her again. 

His hand traveled down between her legs as he turned his attention to her other nipple, licking the water off of her body and making her gasp and sigh. He'd never thought it would be like this. He wanted her over and over again. He just couldn't get enough of her. It was like he craved her non-stop. It took barely anything for him to become aroused around her. 

Cole let go of her nipple and stood himself, then stepped out of the tub, grabbing a towel. He helped Kyra out and handed her the towel, then grabbed one for himself. He dried off and then took her towel when she was finished before picking her up. Kyra wrapped her legs around his waist, her eyes on him. "I can't get enough of you," he murmured.

"I feel the same," she responded before dropping her lips to his. 

Cole walked back out into the bedroom, his lips devouring hers as his hands gripped her ass. He could feel her warm wet sex pressed up against his abs and he couldn't wait to bury himself back inside her again. He laid her on the bed, and followed her down, his lips still on hers. 

Her hands were all over him, first on his back, and in his hair, then on his arms and around to his abs, and his chest before traveling down and grabbing his cock. He groaned as she rubbed his cock along her sex. She was so wet, it was driving him insane. "Kyra," he whispered as he ran his lips along her neck and sucked on his mark. 

She moaned, pushing her body against his as she held onto him. "Cole, please."

He moved then, thrusting into her hard. He slammed into her over and over again, his eyes on hers as she held onto him tightly. He kept going until Kyra and he both orgasmed, and he sighed softly with a smile as he pulled out and settled down next to her, pulling her against him. He kissed her forehead. "Are you sore?" He was a bit concerned about that. They'd had sex so many times today.

"I heal to fast too remain sore for any length of time," she murmured, softly. 

"Good." He suddenly laughed. "I cannot believe I've managed to go as many times as we have."

She giggled. "You have plenty of stamina. Though honestly, I think it's a mate thing."

"The ability to mate you over and over again until neither one of us can walk?" Cole asked, breathing in her scent. 

"Something like that," she laughed. 

"It's like my dick has a mind of its own, and anytime you're remotely close to me, it decides it needs to be buried inside you," he muttered. 

"Where?" she murmured

"Where?" he repeated

"In my mouth or in between my legs?" She looked up at him and gave him a sexy smile. 

He stared down at her. "Either."

"Cole, if you want me to suck your cock, tell me," she said with a flirty smile. "Tell me in the dirtiest way possible."

He grew quiet for a moment, thinking that one over. He thought back to when they were in the car earlier and realized he'd been so caught up in what she'd been doing to him, he hadn't really paid much attention to her feelings. "Maybe."

"Cole, I need to give you more blow jobs then," she said, licking her lips. 

He sucked in a small breath. "It's hot when you tell me that and then lick your lips."