Chapter 45

Spending the day with Cade, Dane and Dimitri was much more enjoyable than Cole thought it would be. They were all relaxed and joked around quite a bit with each other, and easily included him. He felt relaxed and enjoyed himself much more than he thought he would. 

The guys were more than willing to help out and they easily loaded the truck when they went to pick up the furniture. Cole smiled as he watched the men from the store that came out to help. Humans, all of them, and they eyed the well built, tall werewolf men and let them do the work. Not that any of them minded, and it didn't take too long before the box truck was fully loaded. 

"I like that couch," Cade muttered, eyeing it thoughtfully. "Nice choice." He drove the truck back with Dane while Dimitri rode back with Cole and Kyra. 

Cole sat in the back seat while Dimitri drove and Kyra was in the passenger seat. He listened to them talk quietly. The two cousins who could either possibly become the Alpha of Regal Eclipse and the Alpha of all werewolves. He wondered how this would work out in the long run. There was no animosity between the two of them as they chatted, but then given what he knew, why would there be?

Dimitri parked the SUV in a small lot with a few others and they all got out. Cole followed them around to the side of the pack house. 

There was a small drive that went back to the side of the house and the box truck had pulled back there and was parked in front of a rather large door. 

Kyra looked back at him. "Daniel had this door and elevator installed just for the purpose of moving in large items."

Smart, he thought, and began to help them all unload the truck. 

It took them a few hours to get everything moved up, but the service elevator near this entrance was quite helpful and pretty soon, all of the furniture was moved in and set up, Kyra directing them on where she wanted things. Cole watched her, a small smile on his lips as she moved through their apartment. She was perfection, and all his. And he was going to have her again as soon as everyone else left. 

After everything was in, the men cleared out fast, eager to go find their mates, and Cole closed the door behind them, then glanced at the time. They had two hours until dinner. Plenty of time for them to play. And he had every intention of playing. 

Kyra was back in their bedroom, and Cole headed back there now, and walked inside. They'd taken the time to put the freshly washed sheets on the bed that morning before they'd gone to lunch. It was ready for them. 

He stopped when he walked in, his eyes wide as he stared at her. She was on the bed, on her knees, completely naked, her hands resting on her spread thighs. The sight of her made his half hard cock fully hard and he stopped, looking her over. 

She was beautiful, and this was his favorite way to see her, naked and offering herself to him on a platter, begging silently for him to mate her. He'd give her what she wanted. "Are you wet for me, Kyra?"

"Maybe," she said with a smirk. 

"Show me." 

Her gaze met his for a few seconds, and then she slipped her fingers down between her legs, swiping them through her own sex. She held them up to him. 

Cole knelt on the bed in front of her, wrapped his hand around her small wrist and pulled her fingers in his mouth. Her lips parted and he felt a wave of desire from her. "Turn around and get on your hands and knees. Feet hanging off the bed." He stood then, to let her move. 

Kyra smiled at him and did as he asked, moving into the position. 

"Spread your legs for me, Kyra."

She moved them apart and he almost groaned out loud. 

"Now I want you to lay your head down, and look back at me."

"Cole," she whispered as she moved, settling herself down, her ass in the air and every part of her on display for him. 

"You look so hot like this." He knelt down between her spread legs and wrapped his hands around her thighs, pulling her against his face. He ran his nose up her slit and heard her cry out as his tongue brushed against her clit. She tasted so good, and he realized he'd be happy to feast on her for hours. He kept up his actions, licking her clit until she was screaming out her orgasm. He ran his tongue up to her entrance, lapping it all up. Then he stood. 

He unbuttoned his jeans, and let his cock spring free, then moved back between her legs and thrust it up inside of her, pushing all the way in until his hips were pressed firmly against her ass. He held her there for a moment, just enjoying the feel of being buried so deep inside of her. 

You're enjoying holding me still like this?

Yes. I'm enjoying being buried so deeply inside of you. How warm and wet you are for me. 

Makes me realize how big you really are, Cole. 

He laughed at that. Are you still sensitive? He reached forward and stroked a thumb over her clit.

A throaty moan left her lips. No. 

"Good." He continued to thumb her clit, moving ever so gently within her, bringing her back up to where he wanted her. Close to orgasm again. "Play with your clit. I'm going to take you hard and fast."

She groaned at that and he felt her hand come up and take over. Cole grabbed her hips and pulled most of the way out. Then he thrust in again hard, slamming his hips against hers and making her cry out. He pounded into her, holding her willing body in place until he came, pulling her over the edge with him. His movements slowed then, though he kept them up until he could feel her orgasm end. He pulled out and leaned down, pressing kisses down her spine, before moving next to her, and pulling her against him. 

Kyra rolled over, snuggling up against him and Cole wrapped both arms around her. She was asleep within seconds, making him smile as he shut his own eyes. 

"Cole?"

His eyes snapped open and he saw her looking up at him, still cuddled up in his arms. "Did I fall asleep?"

"We both did. It's almost time for dinner. Not that I want to move, but my stomach will be protesting later," she grumbled. 

Cole laughed. "So will mine. We'd better get ready." He squeezed her bottom and she sighed. 

"Cole ..." 

"You need more?"

"After dinner." 

He rolled her on her back, and shoved his cock up inside of her. "Or before dinner?"

Kyra's eyes rolled back as he pushed into her with deliberate strokes, chasing another orgasm. He couldn't get enough of her sweet body or being buried deep inside of her. He thrust in one final time as both her orgasm and his own rocked through him, giving him a rush. Sex with her was amazing and made anything else pale in comparison. He pulled out, and collapsed next to her. 

"How about if I go down and get us dinner and bring it back up," Kyra suggested. 

He glanced at her. "I'll go for that. We have a  table now."

"We do." She got out of bed and grabbed her clothes and headed into the bathroom, emerging a bit later fully dressed, her hair up in a bun. "I'll be back. Is there anything you don't like?"

"Do you know what's being served?" Cole asked, sitting up. He generally wasn't picky, but there were a handful of things he wasn't crazy about. 

"No, but I can link you." She moved over and crawled on his lap, kissing him in a way that let him know she wasn't done playing today. 

"Do that. Go before I rip those shorts off of you and bury my dick in you again."

She smirked. "Later Cole."

"Oh yes. Definitely later, Kya."