Cuts and Vials

When the two of you had gotten back, Steve was in a state of panic.

"Where were you?" He asked in a firm tone.

"Calm down, mom," you said jokingly.

Steve shot you a glance filled with both worry and frustration, before Bucky interrupted.

"We just stopped by to gather (y/n)'s things," he said, gesturing to your bag.

"Alright, well, tell us next time. With Hydra still on the loose, we need to keep tabs on each other."

You both nodded, Bucky flashing you a mischievous look as you smiled. Maybe everything would work out.

A few weeks past and things in the tower were pretty quiet. The team suggested that you get training if you were going to stick around, and Bucky was the man to do it. At first he was against it, but Steve used his powers of persuasion to convince him that he was the most qualified.

"You need to block both your top and bottom. If you're focused on your top, they'll kick your legs out from under you..." Bucky said, as you blocked his side punch.

"I thought you were going to show me how to use a gun!?" You yelled, frantically trying not to get hit.

"I will, but you need to learn how defend yourself without a weapon."

As you continued your training, you noticed a figure standing through the glass window, observing your lesson. As you were distracted, Bucky kicked your knees in, sending you to the ground on your back.

"And don't get distracted. That's how you end up in the ground," he said with a firm expression.

As you got to your feet you noticed the figure walk into the room, towards the two of you.

"One hell of a training session, huh?" Said the woman with a smirk.

You looked at her with a strange expression, she looked so familiar. The woman noticed the confusion on your face and let out a soft laugh.

"Natasha Romanoff," she introduced herself, holding a hand out to you.

"(Y/n), it's nice to meet you," you said with a grin, trying to hide how sore you were from the infamous Black Widow.

"Same to you. Now how about I show you how to fight like a woman," she said, glancing at the silent man standing next to you, arms crossed.

Her tactics were similar to Bucky's, but were more effective because she showed how to use your feminine body in the deadliest ways possible. She showed to use your legs more than your arms, because they were stronger on a woman. She also told you to shift your weight in order to throw all your mass at the target, throwing them off balance. But unlike Bucky, she wasn't afraid to land her punches.

"I think... that's good... for today... " You said, catching your breath.

Natasha shrugged as she grabbed your hand, helping you off the ground. You wiped your mouth with your wrist as you followed her out the door of the training room. Stopping in the hall you noticed Bucky leaning against a wall, arms crossed and his head low.

"Deep in thought?" You asked walking over, rubbing your sore muscles.

He didn't respond, he just got off the wall and started to walk away. Frustrated, you followed him.

"Hey, are you alright?" You asked, grabbing his arm to get his attention.

He turned back to you, his eyebrows knit and his face firm.

"I'm fine. Just thinking," he said, eyeing your bruises.

"Right. Well you're a bad liar too, you know."