Who Are You in Relation?

Your P.O.V.

"Let me out! I don't have anything you want!" You screamed as you sat inside a small, empty room with nothing but your thoughts.

Nothing happened for several hours since you woke up with a severe pain in your leg. You were just about to try to get some sleep as you heard the door open. You backed up to the opposite wall as you noticed two men enter the room. One man was tall and slim, wearing a pair of slim glasses, accompanied by the more muscular man with a gun.

"Greetings... (y/n)," the man with glasses said, reading out of an open file in his hands.

"You have a file on me?" You asked in disbelief.

"Yes, information is our specialty. And so is getting what we want, so I suggest doing as we say," he said, gesturing to the man with the gun.

You swallowed your fear, trying to come off as brave as you possibly can. Also covering up your exhaustion.

"We have a few questions to ask you, if you will follow us?" He asked, clearly not giving you much of a choice.

You followed the man which you assumed was some sort of doctor down a narrow hallway as the man with the gun followed close behind. They stopped in front of a door, gesturing for you to walk in first. You slowly walked in, noticing a metal table and two chairs sitting across from each other. You reluctantly took the furthest chair while the doctor took the other.

"Leave us." He said, gesturing to the other man. He obviously was confident in your tame stature.

"Why am I here? What do you want with me?" You asked, growing impatient.

"You'll know in due time... I just need you to answer a few questions."

You didn't respond only looking at him with your deadliest glare.

"Who are you in relation to the Winter Soldier?" He asked, placing his hands on the table.

"A friend, I suppose," you said, of course this wasn't about you...

"Interesting, sources say you've been missing since the Winter Soldier has been seen out in public. Care to elaborate?"

"Why should I answer your stupid questions?"

"Because if you don't, we kill you."

Panic filled your body, he was right. They had the choice of whether you lived or died, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to play stubborn. And they didn't necessarily NEED you.

"We were in hiding from you."

"And are you an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.?"

"No."

"Then, what were you doing in the "Avenger's Tower"?"

You were silent for a moment, what were you really doing there? Was it really just to hide from the organization that managed to take you anyways, or was it something more?

"I... to stay away from you guys. And because Bu-" You quickly stopped your sentence.

"Because what, (y/n)?" He asked, clearly growing impatient.

You couldn't just give Bucky away like that, you couldn't answer anymore questions without harming the team in some way. You had to get out of here, wherever you are. Before he could blink, you jumped out towards the man, reaching for his throat. But he was too quick, before you could get your hands on him he reached into his pocket grabbing a small button, quickly pressing it.

"AAAAARGH!" You yelled as your leg shot with pain, the nerves crawled from your injured leg throughout your body. You couldn't even think the pain was so intense.

"Now, now. (Y/n), we need you to cooperate with us. Or we have to take... unnecessary precautions," he said, placing the button back into his pocket.

You didn't respond, pain and anger heated up inside you as your muscles twitched and tightened on the floor. You couldn't give away Bucky or anyone else in the Avengers, you owed them that.

"Well, if you aren't going to cooperate, we will kill you... Or I have something else we could use you for..." He paused for a moment before knocking on the glass one sided window. "Congratulations, (y/n) you're not as useless as you thought you were."

"Take her to the cell," he said, gathering the files on the metal table.

Two men came into the room and grabbed you by the arms, dragging your limp body out of the interrogation room.