Get it done.

I made it to my room and groaned. I then was about to sit in my bed before pausing and removing the covers. No Emiko..

Sighing, I laid down on my bed. Suddenly, the closet door opened. "So how was that?" Emi asked. I jumped up, glaring. "This will not become a thing!" I said, throwing one of my pillows at her.

She laughed and caught the pillow. "It's very funny though!"

"To you! Haven't you had enough excitement for one day?" I questioned. "You were so close to getting caught by Akito." I snickered as she grinned. "What can I say? I love the adrenaline." Emi replied.

I rolled my eyes. "Well I don't. Akito is so strict on who I talk to." I groaned. "Because he likes you.~" She sang. I covered my head with my pillow and began kicking my legs.

"I wanna believe it but he's just so—" I paused. She's so what?.. I mean.. what other reason is there for her to keep me so sheltered?

There's no way she actually likes me.. but Emi might actually have a point. "Hello?" She took the pillow from off of my head. I stared at her before snatching it back. "I'm thinking!" I stared. "Well think later! You have company!" Emiko replied. "Not by choice!" I stuck my tongue out, reaching over to my nightstand to pick up a pen, now throwing it at her.

Emi gasped, picking up my broom in the corner of my room. "How could you say that to your best friend?" She pointed it towards me.

She inched herself closest to my bed as I panicked. I stood up, holding my pillow for protection. "Says the girl who almost got me in trouble by the head of the Sohma family!" I told her. "Fine!" She smacked me with the broom on my thigh but I wasn't able to cover it in time with the pillow.

"Ah! Okay, truce!" I said quickly. Emi smiled. "Accept defeat." She kept the broom in her hands. I squinted my eyes, growing silent. "..Y/n... accept defeat." Emi repeated. "Fine! I loose!" I sighed, dropping my pillow.

Satisfied, Emiko placed down the broom. "Thank you for terrorizing me my entire break." I said to her, fixing my kimono in the mirror. "You're absolutely welcome." She smile, giving a peace sign and leaving my room.

I sighed, putting my phone on the charger before leaving my room as well.

I had a few things to get done before dinner such as laundry, sweeping the porch, and delivering some mail to Hatori. Fun.

Tying my hair, I decided to get the sweeping done first. About 10 minutes into it I was approached by the head maid.

She stared at me with her hands behind her back. "Nice to see you at work on time, Y/n." She stated. I nodded, giving a slight smile. "Uhm, yeah.. thank you." I continued sweeping as she walked away.

Another 10 minutes passed and I was STILL sweeping. "Why is their deck so huge?!" I groaned, picking up the pace as I swept. When I finished, I started on laundry.

Which luckily doesn't take as long. I'm glad the Sohma's upgraded to today's technology and got washers and dryers. I felt like I was living in the 1800s.

The final chore before dinner was giving Hatori his mail. That was the easy one.

I headed to his home, it was the only other place Akito usually allowed me to go. When I made it, I knocked on his door.