6/7/2024

I finished my mask!

I'm proud of it, and it's really euphoric wearing it.

Get me to twenty followers and I will take a photo of me wearing the mask, so follow now if you haven't yet!

Anyway, I found out that the kitsune I saw in the visions is a spirit guide. I offered it some mugwort from my backyard, and I could feel its presence.

Also, there's this weird homophobic website I found https://onemillionmoms.com/

It basically has a lot of posts complaining about ridiculous stuff. Some of them are not as homophobic, but still weird, like "there's a ad with inappropriate language," But then, there are the homophobic posts, like "OMG!!! Two girls fell in love with each other on a kids show! They're forcing their culture on us!!!" "This ad has a gay couple in it! Eww!" "The Boy Scouts are changing their name to be all-inclusive, there are going to be s3xual abuse! And even worse, they're forcing LGBT culture on us!!!"

Then, they basically ask you to sign a petition to cancel these "inappropriate" content.

Literally, stop hating on us, we aren't doing anything to hurt you, don't ban us.

Anyway, someone made a petition to remove the website, so if you want, sign it.

https://www.change.org/p/google-inc-take-down-one-million-moms-website

I can't sign it because I'm worried my mom will find out, and think I have mental issues, but I really wish I could!