I'm still alive!

Ok, so I basically went from posting three entries every day, to completely "disappearing" and not posting for more than two weeks. So, I'm updating now to show that I am still alive!

The main reason for my inactivity is that my mom has made me start a IRL diary about non-therian stuff, so I usually end up either too worn out to update, or forgetting about wattpad completely.

A lot has actually happened since my last update, so here's a rundown:

First of all, my brother found my paper mask in my desk drawer. I was playing with him in my room, and I took my eyes off him for one second, and the next thing I knew, he was looking at my desk drawer, where I had been storing my snow leopard mask, saying, "Why do you have so much trash in your drawer?"

I immediately felt my blood run cold. What if he told my mom?

Thankfully, he didn't realize it was a mask and assumed it was a bunch of trash I was too lazy to take out of my room 😅 . Thank goodness I didn't color it in, or it would have looked even more suspicious! So, I simply threw the spare parts into the recycle bin, and moved the mask to a different location. And, good thing was, he didn't tell on me!

Secondly, I'm questioning being fictionkin! Basically, I've been playing Final Fantasy VII (The OG version where everything look like polygons XD) And I've been feeling particularly connected to Yuffie Kisaragi. At first I thought it was just a liking for a character, but then, I started having dreams and visions, and I somehow remembered that Yuffie had a crush on Vincent without looking it up or playing through to that point of the game! I seriously think this might be legit.

Lastly, I have opened a youtube channel! Here's the link if you want to check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCctZibUqEHn_Z-PmtKal6-A