18

Nadia rolled her eyes as Radeen walks into her bedroom.

"Hm, buat macam rumah sendiri."

"How are you today?" Asked Radeen as he took a seat on the side of her bed.

"When will you stop this game?" She sits up and rests her body against the headboard.

"What game?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Don't pretend as if you don't know what I'm talking about."

Radeen sighed. "Why can't you let me in? Let me take care of you."

She shakes her head. "No."

"Why not?"

"I'm afraid."

"What are you afraid of?" He asked softly.

"I'm afraid that I might fall in love with you when you show me kindness." She whispers.

A smile spread on his face. "Good. I want you to fall in love with me. I want you to love me. I want you to need me. I want you to want me. I want your world to revolves around me to the point you can't stop thinking about me. Every day, every morning, I want you to wake up with the idea of me."

"I can't. No matter what, Naqqib will have a special place in my heart. There's no denying it. You and I also both know how much your son loves my daughter. I can't possibly be with you even when your son is still bothering my daughter. I will only know for sure when Keithara is married. Either with your son or her current fiance."

"Wakeel will never marry Keithara. He's already married."

"How sure are you? You are married but yet you still want to own me. You still want me. You still want to marry me." She smirked.

"I'm different."

Nadia laughed. "No. You dengan anak you sama je."

Radeen sits in the living room as Nadia takes a bath in her bathroom. He scrolls through his phone, replying to text messages from various people. He has already had his breakfast back at home with his family before coming to her house.

Nadia strolls out of her bedroom wearing a crop top and shorts. Her hair was still wet with water droplets dripping down from the end of her hair to her shirt. Seeing how she was dressed, Radeen swallowed.

"Are you trying to seduce me?"

She rolled her eyes. Nadia points outside as his eyes follow in the direction where she is pointing. "Tengok dekat luar tu, panas terik."

"And your solution is to wear this?"

"Suka hati I lah. Rumah I kan."

"Be careful, Nadia.I dah lama tak sentuh perempuan. Don't wake the lion up by provoking it." He said in a low voice.

"Gatal! Pergi minta wife you!"

✧༺♥༻∞

After a long week, Arsen and Keithara have agreed to go out for a dinner date. They have spent too much time apart from each other. Other than the morning ride to work and picking her up from the hospital, they barely get to spend much time with each other. When the weekend came around, it was a good idea for them to reset and catch up on each other's lives.

By the time the clock struck six o'clock in the evening, Arsen parked his car right in front of Keithara's apartment. Their dress code for the day was semi-casual. He book a reservation at a five-star hotel for their dinner. Arsen wore a simple white tee shirt with a suit jacket and white sneakers while Keithara wore a wine latern sleeve long dress with waistband.