Chapter 18: Trouble Part Two

*Dipper's Point Of View*

Wirt crashed into me and we fell on the floor boards.

"Wirt? What the hell??"

"The cops are after me Dip!"

I rolled my eyes, then I heard a man with a gruff tone, "Open this door right now before we break it down."

They broke it down in three seconds.

"Seize the gnome boy!" One of them said.

I grabbed Wirt's hand and ran out the door with him trailing slowly behind me.

"Wait! Dip! Shit!" Wirt let go of my hand and turned back as the cops were gaining on us.

"What?!"

"Greg! I don't know where he is!!"

Shit, I forgot about Greg.

I turned my head and saw the shack, being overrun by cops, I heard a shriek.

Greg.

"GREGORY!!!" Wirt yelled and ran to the shack.

I followed after Wirt, soon discovering, there was no way into the shack.

I looked at the bushes that I hid in before with Mabel, I found the grappling hook and string still leading to the top window of the shack.

I grabbed Wirt's hand and dragged him up the tree and I slid across the string using my jacket.

Wirt did the same. When we got into the attic, I saw nobody there, which was unexpected as there should've been more people. Ehh, whatever.

I went to look in the closet and I found Jason instead. I picked him up, "Here's Jason." I said and handed him to Wirt.

"Thanks."

He put Jason down and he started hopping away. I realized he kept hopping in the same direction, almost to Grunkle Stan's office.

I opened the door slightly, and walked inside, leaving the door ajar. Jason kept hopping until he reached the desk. He went under.

I walked around it and saw a trembling Greg. Jason leapt into his arms. Greg held onto him.

"Gregory?" He looked up at me when I called his name.

"Dipper!" he shouted and got out and hugged me tightly.

{Wirt's P.O.V}

I walked into the room and looked at MY brother, hugging Dipper. A wave a envy flooded over me.

"Hey guys" I spoke through gritted teeth.

They both looked at me.

I felt jealous of Dipper, and of my brother...

I felt a pair of hands grab my shoulders and pull me back.

"WIRT!" Dipper called out.

It was too late. I was in too much trouble.