Chapter 19: Save Us

The last thing I saw before I was knocked out, was the fear in Dipper's eyes. The police were stuffing him into their car, my brother was already in the car that I was going into, but when I shouted for them to stop hurting Dipper, they whacked me over the head with a club.

~~~

I woke with the cold at my toes and fingertips, I was in a rather small and tight room. My hands were handcuffed together behind my back. If they were trying to take me home, why do all this?

An officer walked in. "Wirt. That is your name, correct?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. We are officers from your town, over the garden wall that leads to Gravity Falls. We are here to take you back. To make sure you wouldn't do anything that would cause us trouble, we had to knock you out and handcuff you."

"Oh okay."

Someone else was in the room. Their eyes glowed gold, the sharp glare sending shivers throughout my spine. it wasn't an officer staring me down, nor was it Greg. It was Bill. he had followed me into my town.

~~~~~~~

(A/N I'm pretty sure nobody freaking reads this anymore lmao but yeah hi I'm back I did not die. and I will come out with another part to this chapter. my brain does not like working today. but yeah, here ya go. enjoy)