Chapter Seven: Mood Swings Part One

I woke up slowly, still on the floor, and when I looked in my bed, I didn't see Wirt. At all. No trace of him, not even the smell. Not that it was a bad smell, but he was still gone.

I looked to the side and saw him sitting on Mabels' bed, staring at me.

I backed up and fell on my bed, but I looked at him. He still had the crazy eyes of Bill, and he had all of his teeth sharpened into fangs, and he smiled at me, like a maniac.

"W-Wirt?" I stuttered.

"Hello Pine Tree. You better hurry or else I will die. Have fun." Wirt said, still smiling.

"What do I do???" I asked.

"You need to go to the life form known as Gideon Gleeful, then you need to bring him to me. I must kill him. Then you will come back to me with his blood and I can make it into a cure." Bill's voice said in my head.

"Okay. Okay I'll do that!" I said.

"Wonderful. Time for mood swing number two." Wirt said and fell off the bed.

"Wirt!" I said and caught him before he hit the ground.

He looked at me with a look of love and I got worried.

"A-are you ok-." I started, but I was cut off by Wirt's lips on my own. His eyes were closed as mine were wide open. He kept kissing me, and somehow, I could get out of it. Sure I liked it, but I couldn't leave, even when I really wanted to. His lips on mine felt as if I was plunging into a black hole and I would never get out. Next thing I knew, I fell in his arms, and I couldn't move.

*Mabel's P.O.V.*

I walked up to the attic looking for Dipper and Wirt that morning, but I was not expecting what I had seen.

I saw Dipper, holding Wirt in his arms, and they were locked together in a strong embrace.

I saw Dipper fall into Wirt's arms and not move again.

"Hey hey!! What did you do to my brother!?" I asked Wirt. When he looked at me I could see his eyes looked like Bill's.

"I have taken care of him." Wirt said.

"What do you mean by that???"

"I mean that I simply just kissed your brother and now he is going to wake up and have failed in his job. His job was to kill Gideon, bring Bill the blood and cure me. But he has failed."

"Because YOU kissed him!!!"

"I simply knocked him out with my lips. Which I must admit are smoking hot." Wirt joked, and he smirked.

"Hey!" I said walking up to him, "Who do you think you are trying to do that!"

"Mabel dear. Have I ever told you how much I think you are the most beautiful girl I've met? Because you are." He said. He looked into my eyes and smirked.

"W-What???"

"I said I love you Mabel Pines, and I want to be with you." he said getting down on one knee and kissing my hand.

I giggled.

"O-Okay." I said blushing, I walked off and skipped a little bit. "He likes me??" I kept asking myself.

I smiled wide and never wanted to stop.