Chapter 14: Relationships Part Two

We walked to the Laser Tag arena and ran inside. We both were on the green team, against the blue team.

I shot some people in the chest and their sensors went "Ding Ding Ding" to indicate that I got the points. When it was finished we walked out to the lobby and they announced the winners.

I won First place. Wirt won Second, and a girl whom I've never seen before won Third.

I saw Wirt walk up to the girl and hug her and she hugged back.

I walked over to them.

"Hey Wirt, who's this?" I asked politely.

"Oh, excuse my manners, Dipper, this is Sara. Sara, this is my good pal Dipper." Wirt replied.

I shivered at the words "Good Pal".

"Oh wow, so this is the famous Dipper Pines, I've heard a lot about you. Hey, I have a cool nickname, 'Pine Tree'. awesome right?" she asked smiling.

Pine Tree? That's the same nickname Bill gave me.....

Wirt decided to show Sara around so I walked to the arcade arena. I started to play Air Hockey, by myself.

I scored on myself three times where I scored on the other team, once.

I looked up at Wirt and Sara, getting a drink and holding hands. It sent a shiver down my spine. I got up from the Air Hockey to look at this one game that looked totally new, called "Can You Win A Million Dollars?"

it seemed pretty stupid, which was exactly why I put a dollar bill in the game.

It made old video game sounds, and it flashed red and blue. It said on the screen:

"cLiCk ThE rEd BuTtOn"

So I clicked it.

It made more sounds and I fell as if I was going to throw up. Sooner or later I looked up and saw nothing but white, and I felt a rock or something hit my head and I fell on the ground unconscious.

*Gideon's P.O.V*

I smirked to myself and walked home to find my place totally trashed. My parents kicked me out of their home so now I lived in a cheap apartment. I looked around the room and saw everything open, all of my cupboards and drawers were thrown across as if to block off something.

So walked into my bedroom and saw blood stains on the carpet, and when I walked closer, another drop fell from the ceiling into the floor.

I looked up and saw the body of my roommate, Carl, who was now dead, with his chest cut open with a large cut down his stomach.

The blood came from him, when I looked back down at the bed I saw this black ish grey creature staring at me with its emerald green eyes.

I turned on my heel and ran out of the room and I felt a pain in my left calf.

I saw the creature had its mouth on my leg and it was biting me, drinking my blood as well.

I grabbed whatever was closest to me, which was a frying pan, and I whacked the creature on the side of the head. It let go of me and I ran out of the apartment completely, running down the stairs stubbing my toe a little, and I ran to the streets.

It was raining and dark, and when I looked to my side I saw the bright yellow lights of a car.

I heard screeching and I shut my eyes tight so I wouldn't have to see anymore.