Chapter 10: Gideon Part Two

*Dipper's P.O.V*

I opened my eyes slowly, and looked into the eyes of Gideon.

"Gideon!" I said and smacked him across the face.

He took the blow to his right cheek, and he stumbled back.

"What the heck!?"

"Sorry, you startled me." I said defensively.

"It's okay, but you didn't need to smack me."

I just replied with a nod. I looked down and saw some blood on my bed sheets.

"Why is there blood?" I asked.

Gideon pointed to Wirt, who was bleeding from his nose, and looked, for once, normal. Not like a creepy maniac.

"H-hey Wirt." I said.

Mabel was just smiling and she shrieked.

"OH MY GOD IM SORRY BUT I NEED TO SHOW YOU WHAT I GOT!!!!!" She shrieked and she showed me a picture on her phone.

The picture had two figures in it, locked in a passionate embrace, but it looked like me, and... Wirt.

My mouth gaped open making an "O" shape.

"Mabel? Why do you have this???"

"BECAUSE IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUPER CUTE!!!!"

I rolled my eyes.

"What?? It is!"

I got up and walked downstairs into the kitchen where I saw Grunkle Stan, bruised and bloodied.

"Stan!" I said running to his side. What happened???

"D-Dipper? Heh. Funny, you should go. I'll be fine. I can get myself all done ready and fixed. G-go save yourself and your sister." He said and walked away.

What the hell???

I ran out the door, knowing that it was bill who did it.

"BILL!!! BILL CIPHER I KNOW YOURE THERE!!!!" I shouted.

"Hehe. Hello." said a menacing voice.

I turned around and saw him...

Not Bill. But someone else. Him.

My Grunkle Stan.

*Gideon's P.O.V*

I walked around Dipper and Mabel's room looking for Dipper's journal. I know that he has it so I need to find it. I need to know how to make Mabel fall in love with me.

But when I turned my head I saw her looking at me.

I smiled and waved and she did the same.

A//N

SOOOO SUPER SORRY. I didn't mean to make it this short! But I will write more next time. I have to. (:

Anyways thank you so much with all the feedback. I love this one person saying "Please update soon!" It makes me smile.

Love who ever said that!