Chapter 13: Relationships Part One

I walked in front of the both of them and split them up.

"HELLO!!!" I shouted to the both of them.

Mabel looked a little startled, Gideon looked mad.

Now that I could get a good look at Gideon, he actually changed his look. From when his eyes were silver with hatred, they were now a baby blue, and his white hair was cut short like mine but shaggy. He had lost some weight in prison, and he was also a little bit taller than Mabel and I. I also noticed him saying something to me.

"...problem Pines?"

"H-Huh?"

"I said, what's your problem breaking up my moment with her what's the problem Pines?"

I nodded.

"N-nothing. I-I just thought it was a bit weird, you two kissing."

Gideon's mouth fell open and he looked like he was gonna charge at me.

"Oh yeah?" Mabel started speaking pulling Gideon back. "What about you and Wirt kissing? Huh? That was super SUPER weird."

I opened my mouth to object, but I was pushed out the door with Wirt.

I heard the click of the door locking.

*Gideon's P.O.V*

God, that Pines kid makes me sick. I hope I'm doing my job right.

I looked at Mabel, looking beautiful as ever, but I looked like a complete slob.

In prison I lost my eye to someone, he still has it, no idea why. Now I wear an eyepatch, no use opening an eye I can't use.

I brought her close to me and kissed her softly, she kissed back. I dug my fingernail into her back and she shrieked, but I put my hand over her mouth. I saw her eyes turn gold and she looked at me as she froze.

I smirked and put her in the closet and covered her with sweaters so no body could find her. I found her pink sweater with the star and rainbow and I took it and ran out with nobody watching me.

*Dipper's P.O.V*

I'm so bored.

"I'm bored." Wirt said, as if he knew what I was thinking.

"Me too. Wanna do something interesting with our lives?" I asked.

"But what?"

"No idea. Lazer Tag?"

He nodded.

A//N

Sorry that this one is short, I should be updating in the next couple days, I'm just really busy with school and emotional drama.

So yeah! 😘