Chapter 20: The End?

I had gotten out of that room as fast as I could, but that wasn't the smartest, as he followed me. confused people looked at him in worry that he may kill me, or them. When he picked up a piece of concrete on the ground, and tried to chuck it at my skull, that's when the screams poured out.

Mothers holding their children in fear and the fathers protecting the mothers.

"You don't need to cause this much pain!" I cried out.

"So? Maybe I want to. Maybe I want to capture you, and all the others, just to get a good laugh out of it one day! As you know, I live for quite a long time," his response was.

I turned away from the blasted creature, then I felt a hand burst through my chest, I looked down and saw it. His hand, went through my chest like a knife, but there was no blood, no pain. Only horror as he took over my mind, my body, and my common sense.

Everything was gone. The last thing I heard was the laughter of the demon.

~~~~

(Holy Christ on a boat!!! Sorry this is late again, I'll try to update regularly, also, I'm writing a new story, if anyone out there is a fan of Haikyuu (the anime) and the Kagehina ship, maybe give it a read please I would very much appreciate that. ❤️❤️)