Chapter 15: Changes Part One

*Dipper's P.O.V*

I woke up in a room, on the floor. The floorboards were a oak color and I saw a little latch. I opened the latch and heard voices, then I heard screaming.

I quickly shut the door and I looked up to see Gideon.

"G-Gideon?"

he nodded.

I opened the latch again and I saw a girl, with long brown hair and braces.

"Mabel..." I jumped into the door and landed on my feet and grabbed Mabel.

*Gideon's P.O.V*

This makes no sense. One minute ago I was outside my house as a car was coming, now I'm in a white room with Dipper.

I watched Dipper climb out of the door carrying Mabel.

"Mabel!" I shouted and ran to her.

Dipper reeled back protecting her.

"She told me that you paralyzed her so she wouldn't run. why did you do that to my sister?! we trusted you Gideon..."

I smirked.

"I couldn't let her run off telling everyone about what I was going to do. So I paralyzed her and she didn't say a word."

I felt my eyes change.

"W-what's happening with your eyes?" Dipper asked.

"I don't know."

I heard a voice in my mind.

Oh. that's just me taking over. don't worry it doesn't hurt as much.

I immediately slapped myself in the face to try and get the thing out. It didn't work.

"Crap."

*Wirt's P.OV*

I walked around the arcade with Sara, I liked her, I forgot about how huge my crush was on her. then when I saw her I realized.

I looked around for dipper wondering where he would've gone. I checked the bathroom and found nothing, arcade games? nope. I checked everywhere.

Sara looked down and found his hat.

"Isn't this his hat?"

"Y-yeah..." I took it and held it close.

Where could he be?!

I ran out of the arcade place then I ran back in and passed a game where I saw three familiar figures.

I pressed a button and the character with white hair slapped himself. I stifled a laugh. I pressed another button and I watched the boy with brown hair jump up.

I kept pressing it and the character kept jumping up.

I watched the brown haired boy drop the brown haired girl and I accidentally hit the toggle and she moved over.

I moved the toggle even more and she kept moving.

"This game is weird."

*Dippers P.O.V*

I was jumping up and down and I couldn't control it, I saw Gideon slap himself and I saw Mabel moving around.

I looked up and saw Wirt...controlling us.

"Wirt is controlling us?!"

To Be Continued....