Chapter Three: GobbleWonker Part One

"Hey kids! Who's ready to go fishing??" Grunkle Stan said to Mabel and I, as we were in the middle of our syrup race. I won this time because I cheated, Mabel always cheated before.

Wirt and Greg walked into the kitchen and sat down beside each of us.

"As I was saying, who wants to go fishing??" He asked again.

"Fishing?" Wirt asked.

"No Grunkle Stan, last time we went fishing I felt like a total fool. I was following a fake monster, so no we aren't going." i said taking a bite out of my pancakes.

"Oh come on kid! Let's have some fun!" Grunkle Stan said taking my plate of pancakes and throwing them out the window. Mabel, Greg, and Wirt laughed at me.

"Grunkle Stan! I wasn't finished with those!"

"Now you are." he picked me up and walks outside, and threw me into his car.

"Fishing! Fishing!" Mabel and Greg chanted as they got into the car.

When we arrived at the lake I saw that more people had arrived. I also saw Old Man McGucket, yelling at everybody saying he saw the GobbleWonker again, when really the GobbleWonker was just his stupid invention.

He ran up to me.

"This kid here! He saw the GobbleyWonker! Didn't ye???" He said.

"Um sir, get away from me please."

"YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME!!!" He screamed getting on his knees and pleading to everyone.

I walked to the dock of the lake and looked into the water. I saw something moving, and it jumped out of the water. As it jumped, I jumped too. Turned out, it was just a frog.

"Jason Funderburker! What are you doing here young sir?? I told you to stay home!" Greg said picking up the frog.

"Greg, I don't think that that's our frog." Wirt pointed out.

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

They kept arguing, and nobody noticed that I snuck off. I walked around the back cabin of the lake and ran into McGucket.

"McGucket??" I asked.

"Yes ma'am."

"Actually I-"

"Listen, you would like to help me? We could scare the heck out of these people if we team up! We could make a new GobbleWonker and scare everyone!" McGucket said smiling to me.

He spat on his hand and held it out.

"Deal?" He asked.

I spat on my hand and shook his spit covered hand.

"Deal." i said to him.

We ran into a building far away from the cabin, and we started to make the GobbleWonker.

*Wirts P.O.V*

I looked around the lake, the water was very still, as nobody was fishing. I splashed my feet in the cold water and looked around some more.

I looked for Dipper, but I didn't see him. He probably went to the bathroom.

I heard a loud roar sound coming from the water, and I looked into it and saw a creature moving towards me. I stood up and started to run.

I looked behind me and saw this beast coming out of the water. I kept running.

"RUN!!! RUN EVERYONE THERES A BEAST!!!" I shouted.

Everyone looked behind me and saw the beast, they screamed and ran with me.

*Dipper's P.O.V*

We were driving the robot GobbleWonker over to the lake when I heard a roar, not from our GobbleWonker, but from something else. I heard people screaming, and as we looked at the people on the shore, I saw the fleeing from a beast.

"GobbleWonker...." I said.