Chapter Five: Relaxsation Part One

"Look how cute you two were!! You were both blushing! Awwww. Is my brother in looooooove?" Mabel asked me.

"No Mabel. That's just gross." I replied putting on my hat.

"Come on. You two were touching noses long enough for me to get a picture. W-why wouldn't you be in love with him? Plus, you blushed, and you never blush unless you are around Wendy." she said and then she gasped. "YOU DO LOVE HIM!!!"

I pushed her gently, "No I do not Mabel, just leave me alone. I'm hungry." I said and walked downstairs where Wirt was sitting at a table by himself eating pancakes.

"Hey Wirt." I said.

"Huh? Oh hi." he said.

I looked through the fridge and found some orange juice.

"Look, Mabel is being super annoying about yesterday. So... If she comes down here just ignore her." I said drinking some.

"O-Oh, okay." he said finishing his pancakes.

"And then their noses touched!" I heard mabel say as she got closer.

"Really? That would've been so embarrassing!" Greg said.

"Ugh, don't you two have anything better to do then be total jerks!?" I asked them.

"Nope!" Mabel and Greg both said.

"Ugh! You know what? Fine. I'm leaving." I said and walked out the door and looked around the yard of the shack.

There wasn't much grass growing, and any grass there was was just brown dead grass. Summer was almost over and I needed to go back home...

But I didn't want to.

"You don't Huh?" Said a familiar voice.

I looked around and saw nothing but thin air.

"Who's there??" I asked.

"Oh come on. I can't believe you can't recognize me." He said again.

I turned around in circles looking for him and then I found him. Glowing gold in the shade of the shack.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked him.

"Oh nothing, much. I just wanted to talk to you. I saw you save those two brothers, and, I've seen you and the older one." He said and summoned the picture of Wirt and I. "Cute." he finished.

"Just leave me alone Bill!" I said and walked off.

"Kid! I can help you! Just let me explain!!!" He called after me, but I kept walking.

*Wirt's P.O.V.*

I was looking around the shack, for Dipper, he was gone for lunch so I was told to look for him.

I heard a little chuckle in the distance near the trees, so I followed it, it got louder as I walked closer.

I saw a creature, floating in the sky, he glowed gold and he was shaped as a triangle. He had a black top hat, black bow tie and a black cane.

He turned around and saw me and smiled like the cheshire cat. When cats never smile, but this was an evil smile.

I turned on my heel and started to run, but I was flying in the air, frozen, by an invisible force. I fought against it but I was frozen in place, I could not move.

"Well well well. Look at who I have here. Wirt, now I can get Pine Tree to come wailing back for you." and with that, we disappeared into the sky....