Chapter 12: Those Eyes Part Two

They were freaking smirking?!

I stood back up and ran in the opposite direction of them, back to the shack, but then I remembered the dome, so I stopped running before I hit it.

*Wirt's P.O.V*

I looked out the window at Bill, Stan and Dipper.

Stan picked up dipper by his vest and started shaking him, as if he was going to drop something, which he did.

Then Stan threw Dipper far away at some distance but he didn't go as far. He stopped in mid-air and he slid down the face of air.

I felt a wave of red or rage fly over me and I ran downstairs, and outside.

I ran to where Dipper was and I ran to him to save him.

*Dipper's P.O.V*

I opened my eyes slightly and I saw Wirt sprinting toward me.

"W-wirt? Wirt no!!!" I shouted holding my hands out to stop him.

*Wirt's P.O.V*

I don't care if he's trying to stop me, I need him to be okay. I ran right to dipper's side and I picked him up, but we both hit something and fell.

I dropped dipper some distance away and I clutched my face, which felt broken.

I looked up at Stan and I glared at him.

"What the heck dude!?" I shouted at him.

"Bill has created a dome. So that none of you can get away." Stan said smiling.

I looked over at Dipper who wasn't moving. I ran to him and looked all over him.

He had bruises and cuts all along his arms and legs, and his face has a black eye and a bleeding nose.

I got back up and left him on the ground and I picked up what fell out of Dipper's pockets.

It was a journal. With a hand with six fingers and a 3 in the middle.

I opened it and said a chant with a picture of Bill on the side.

"Wait kid wait!" Bill shouted.

I smirked at him and continued to chant and once I finished I watched him disappear, but I also felt a burn in my throat, my mouth fell open and I looked in terror as a soul came out.

*Dipper's P.O.V*

I looked over at Wirt, in the air, with something coming out of him.

I raced towards him and I held onto his feet so he wouldn't fly away any more.

When he was done he fell but I caught him in my arms, he was light for his size.

I put him on the ground and his eyes were closed.

I cried a little and looked over at Stan, who looked like he was just recovering from whatever happened to him.

I looked back at Wirt and hugged him, getting some of my tears on his jacket.

"Dip?" he asked.

I looked at Wirt, who's eyes were open and they looked like his normal eyes.

"Wirt!" I shouted and hugged him tightly.

He hugged me back, just as tight.

I let go and looked at him.

"Sorry about earlier Dip. I didn't know what was happening, a-and i h-" he started but he stopped when I kissed him softly.

"Don't mention it." I said smiling.

We got back up and walked into the shack and when I looked in my room, I saw something I didn't want to see.

The new Gideon, and Mabel. Kissing.

A//N

(:

I love writing this. No idea why. But I really do!