Chapter 11: Those Eyes Part One

*Dipper's P.O.V*

I looked into Grunkle Stan's eyes as he glared at me.

"G-Grunkle Stan???"

"Hello Dipper." he said menacingly. His eyes glowed gold with a cat like feature.

"W-what are you do-"

"I like how terrified you are. I can sense fear you know. You can't ever defeat me. Only I am the one who defeats you!"

At that I turned on my heel and sprinted, I ran for the hills, but I hit something, hard.

I fell back on the ground clutching my nose, which was bleeding, and probably broken.

I looked at what I hit and saw nothing. I put my hand out and I felt something as hard as a brick, but there wasn't anything there. Just the trees.

I looked back at Stan and saw him smirking.

"G-Grunkle Stan? What did you do?" I said while my nose gushed blood.

"I made a little dome for us," he started to walk around, "it made me want to burst out laughing when you hit the wall of it." He replied, his voice was slowly turning computerized, almost like a robot, but he wasn't one.

I backed up again and I hit the dome with my head, making my headache larger.

I swore. I've never sworn in my life but I just did.

"Pine Tree, watch your language." he said.

I looked up and saw Bill, controlling Grunkle Stan.

"Bill!!" I shouted and rushed towards him.

*Wirt's P.O.V*

I sat on the bed, not feeling anything but my own heartbeat. I could also sense everyone else's heart beat. Mabel's was beating fast, and Gideon's was slower and more steady.

I looked at Mabel, who was looking at Gideon, who was looking out the window.

I looked out the window with him and I tensed.

I looked down to the grass, at Dipper, rushing towards Stan. Dipper looked furious while Stan was smirking.

I felt rage boil down deep inside me and I stormed outside.

*Dipper's P.O.V*

I lunged at Stan, clawing at him, but he was more ahead. When i lunged he took punched me and I took the swift blow to the right side of my face.

I fell down but looked back up at him. Bill and him were smirking.