Chapter Four: GobbleWonker Part Two

I jumped out of the robot GobbleWonker and I started to run to where Mabel was standing, frightened. I jumped at her and we rolled out of the monsters path.

"Mabel! Why didn't you run!?" I said to her.

"I-I-I-I ITS REAL?!?!" She said.

"I know Mabel, I know. But we gotta get out of here!" I picked her up and gave her a piggy back ride because she wouldn't move. I ran as fast as I could until I reached Grunkle Stan's car, but Grunkle Stan was already driving away, with Greg and Wirt in the back seat.

"GRUNKLE STAN?? WAIT!" I shouted but he didn't hear me.

I saw a boat in the water and I hopped in, with Mabel lying on the deck. I drove the boat to ScuttleButt Island to see if I could trap it somewhere, but when I looked back the monster wasn't following us.

"HEY GOBBLEWONKER!" I shouted. It turned towards me.

"YOU ARE SUCH A BIG SMELLY BUTT!" I shouted again.

It roared and dove into the water and chased after us, so I drove the boat as fast as it would go.

When I reached the shore, I hit it abruptly, and I flew out of the boat with Mabel. I scraped my elbow, and I lost my hat, but Mabel was fine, except for a couple bruises on her legs.

I picked her up again and ran.

*Wirts P.O.V*

We drove in Stan's car, and I looked around frantically.

"Dipper? Mabel? WE FORGOT THEM!!!!! TURN BACK AROUND!!!!" I screamed, and Stan turned the car and drove back to the lake.

When we arrived at the lake, they weren't there. But I could see in the distance, the GobbleWonker, just watching me.

I walked up to it and I saw it was just a robot. I hopped inside and saw that crazy old man again.

"Oh hello feller! Wanna help me terrorize people!?" He said smiling.

I threw him out of the robot and I hopped into the seat. This could help Mabel and Dipper. I drove the robot into the water, after Mabel and Dipper.

*Dippers P.O.V*

I backed up against the solid rock wall, with Mabel cowering at my side.

I knew this was the end.

I heard another roar from the monster, and I looked up at it, but the monster wasn't looking at me, it was looking behind itself.

I could see another monster coming from the water and leaping onto the monster and completely killing it. The other monster's head opened up and I saw someone flying out of it.

Wirt.

He was flying, not really but still, towards us at incredible speed. I caught him and the impact sent me to the ground with him lying on top of me, with our noses touching.

"Uhh..." He said and got up.

"Yeah. Awkward."

"Yeah."

*time skip*

We arrived back at the Shack completely destroyed, I lost my hat so Stan said I could have another one. Wirt and I always looked at eachother awkwardly.

We wouldn't get that image out of our minds, especially since Mabel took a picture of us.

I looked out the window that night before I went to bed.

I fell asleep after I looked at Wirt and Greg, cuddled up together on the floor. I smiled to myself and fell asleep.