Chapter 9: Gideon Part One

*Gideon's P.O.V*

I looked down at Dipper, being unconscious, from Bill. Dipper just saved my life, I needed to help him.

I looked over at Bill who was smirking at me.

"Well kid, I'm sorry, but you are gonna have to die now." He said grinning.

I picked up Dipper and started running. I wasnt going that fast but I still ran. When I made it to the shack, I ran inside ignoring Stan watching me.

"Hey hey hey! Kid what are you doing with my nephew??" He said taking Dipper from me.

"Hey! I just saved his life you jerk!! Bill is back and he's trying to kill me but Dipper saved me a-and sacrificed himself..." I said looking down at him.

"Kid, look, I know you tried to take the shack before, but you saved my nephew. Take him upstairs then take care of him. I'll deal with Bill." Stan said walking out.

I nodded and picked up Dipper over my left should and started to walk upstairs to the attic. When I saw Mabel, on her tiptoes kissing some guy I didn't even know with a hat more humiliating than Dipper's, I put Dipper on his bed and pushed the two away from each other and looked at the stranger in rage.

"Gideon!?" Mabel said shocked.

"Yeah! What are you doing kissing this prick?"

"Hey! Don't call Wirt a prick." Mabel said, going to his side defending him.

Wirt Huh? Worse name than dipper's. I looked at Wirt and I looked into his eyes, they looked like Bill's.

"Y-you have the same eyes as Bill!"

Mabel looked at Wirt and her mouth fell open, she moved to my side and hid behind me.

"Yes it's true I do." he smirked.

"So why do you go kissing Mabel? You know there are other cute girls in this town, but you can't have Mabel. She's the cutest and she's mine!" I lunged at Wirt after saying that and started punching him in the face over and over again. He held my fist when I went in for the sixth punch and he threw it to the side and upper cut me in the jaw.

I stumbled back on Dipper's bed, and he started towards me. I kicked at his stomach and watched him fall to the ground. I kicked him again.

"LEAVE! THE PINES FAMILY! ALONE!!!" I yelled at him.

Mabel had run out of the room when the fight began.

I was in full rage.

*Wirt's P.O.V*

I opened my eyes slowly and looked into the eyes of a short kid with white hair who looked enraged.

"H-huh?" I asked.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, and I threw up.

"That's right! Throw up you jerk!!!" The kid said again.

"What do you mean!?"

Mabel ran back into the room and looked into my eyes.

"Gideon! Stop! He's normal now!" She said to the kid-Gideon.

Gideon looked at my eyes and backed away.

"W-what do you mean normal???"

Mabel sat down beside me and started to tell me a story....

About me.

A//N

Holy shit you guys. I can't believe all the great feedback I'm getting from this story. It makes me so happy when I find out how many people love it! Please give feedback if you choose! The second part of this should be up in a few days!

Love you all! 😘