Chapter 24

Suddenly, they heard screams, followed by a crashing sound. Then, Dean and Melody glimpsed at one another.

"Let's go!" Dean alleged, as Melody nodded.

Next, she touched her necklace once again.

"Where's Sam and Cas?" Mystic implored.

"Where else? In search of Neconda!" Dean replied, as he ran into the room where the villain was.

The critter stepped away from where it had just plastered Sailor Moon.

"Why is it always me who they target first? Damn it!" Sailor Moon huffed.

"You alright?" Mystic queried Sailor Moon.

"Yeah, for now. Ugh! Hurry and kick her ass!"

"Hello, Mystic! My Name is Purple-eye-04. I've come for you, and have been waiting to find you!" The creature spoke.

"What the hell?" Mystic blurted, appalled. She regained herself and put forward. "I'm here now, let's get this over with!"

Mystic vocalized, and whipped out her titans and was in a fighting pose.

"WOW! Where can I get some of those?" Dean requested, impressed.

"Focus, Dean!" Mystic explicated, not losing eye contact with the mutant.

"So, you haven't told anyone about your dreams, or the nightmares?! The dreams tell of your true destiny that still awaits!" The vermin retorted.

"Why would I tell anyone my nightmares! They are nothing, but the previous worries of the day before!" Mystic stated, as she put her titans down to her waist.

"Are they?" The brute challenged.

"What is she talking about?" Dean quizzed.

"Yeah, Melody, what is she talking about?" Sailor Moon questioned as well, while Tuxedo Mask was trying to get her free.

"I have no idea what this monster is rambling about. A nightmare is just a nightmare! Why are you here?" Mystic inquired in distasteful, as she raised her titans to the fiend's throat.

"Please my Queen! I'm doing what Neconda has asked me to do. Please have Mercy, your highness!" The varmint pleaded for its life.

With a swift of her titans, Mystic stabbed the beast and took them out and expressed. "I have no such Mercy with ones that obey his every command!"

After the deformity died, it bled out green goo and Sailor Moon was released from her imprisonment.

"That feels so much better!" Sailor Moon acknowledged, relieved.

"Why did it call you, Queen?" Tuxedo Mask probed, curious and furious at the same time.

"Because-" Mystic started to say, except she stopped herself.

Mystic inhaled and exhaled. In future action, she revealed the following:

"Because Neconda and I had a fling in the past, and he promised one day he would make me his Queen. This was way before I knew that I was a warrior."

Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask and Dean had an unfathomable expression. Mystic continued.

"Neconda recognized me. He perceived that I was destined to become Mystic, so he befriended me. He made love to me and convinced me I was his everything. Such a liar he was! Ugh, I was such a fool!"

"Mystic!" Sailor Moon muttered, as she placed her hand on Mystic's shoulder. "You didn't know about his plans to use you, for who you are. It's okay. Neconda we will pay for what he has done!"